Any talk about the Al's and Lions changing their uniforms?

Im a fan of the Lions uniforms but would like to see the paw on the helmet instead.

I agree, The Stamps Black/Chrome logo helmets are wicked! Best in the league.

Ya, ditch “the laughing cougar” :roll:

:thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

Second in ugly and lame only to the ALS red, blue , gray wing set up.
Which by the way look like kids pajamas.

The Lions new look is beautiful, don't yall dare take this away from the league. As for the Als, they are a walking mess, but a historical mess in my eyes since I grew up with those uniforms, so it'd be weird if they ever actually changed them. They oddly work for no apparent reason. I will say I prefer the away set for each team much more than their home set.

Those helmets are pretty cool, but the Stamps have WAY too much black in their unis. Four out of nine teams with heavy emphasis on black is at least one if not two too many. Stamps’ unis were great when they had silver/grey as the accent colour.

As for Montreal, their unis are a busy and inconsistent mess. Far too many variations.

I like the Lions’ current road unis, HATE their home unis.

Personally, I think the Alouettes should return to their late 1970’s logo and unis. Maybe some small updates. But I think they are classics!

I wish all teams would return to the 80’s jerseys. That will not happen.

However, instead of these weird 3rd alternates, I would like to see the 3rds as the 80’s retros.

Use them for both Labour Day back to backs, play-offs and Grey Cup.

"I was old school before old school was cool " - Roddy Piper

Agreed, I personally like this minimalist logo that doesn’t need to try to sell itself. Just contemporize it.

For marketing I think you are right. They can’t do much with the current helmet logo but the paw fits nicely on a cap.

Also a suggestion by a previous poster about the Als helmets to drop the A and just have the bird. I think that would be better. On the Als sweaters to reduce the size of the city name similar to the other teams would make the uniform look better