Any predictions for Saturday's game?

wynn is calf related but true muscle pull/ strain injuries aren’t surprising , i think laurent likely had some type of knee sprain during camp so makes sense he is ok now

Jeremiah would suggest a score of 29 - 11 for the good guys . :slightly_smiling_face:

Pat Lynch (the aged dude)

1 Like

My prediction is
Sunny with clear skies, highs around 33c

Oh ya, the saber toothless cats go home with their tail tucked between their legs

Karma will strike you down…just wait😝

1 Like

Karma? You mean like this

Ham 45 Win 21 :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::grin:

And it did….but I didn’t try to direct it only at you like your trolling post did to every Ticat fan on this TICAT FORUM. You shouldn’t be such a COCKY McGOCKIE. Not a good look.:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

If you read most of my posts on this site you will find I compliment the yellow cats about 80% of the time.
Last week I predicted them to beat Wpg, I also predicted them to win the Grey Cup in 2019 and again will be in the Grey Cup in 2021.
I’m cheering for Hamilton this weekend I want Bombers to be in first, I just don’t think they will beat Rider’s at home at this point, injuries home field advantage…etc

BTW what is a McGOCKIE is it anything like a Fojaja?

BC may need a QB to early to tell but would we want any of their O line man ??

Hey guys, it's official - you can troll 20% of the time, and it is okay!

Figueroa Is a former ticat but isn’t young anymore. Though I don’t want either QB traded .

Looks like Van Zeyl may come in for Okafor
Teddy Laurent will help our ratio in for Wynn and Wilson will remain
Frey or lb Kyle Wilson may dress as backup lb And specialty teams.since mauldin is injured

Looks like WR Tim White will come in for Tucker and White could vet some kick returns .We could see an extra import receiver maybe Macus Green but i figure import RB Don Jackson in instead likely over Wes Hills

Sadly Adeleke won’t be back and even more sadly Daly will be…scary

Looks like stribling will be in for Brooks for one more week
Seems that orlondo hinted that Addison could be back soon hopefully by the Montreal game along with brooks and Adeleke.

I say if Masoli can’t get more than 20 points then we start Evans in Montreal.

We need to develop a run Game with an import back and they some draws and screen plays.

Sask may have the best dbs in the league is we need a run game and run defence. Versus Powell

1 Like

After last night I don’t think so, Reilly looks strong and back to his old self

The factor you had not considered is that I am in Regina for this game lol.

They’ll win for me. End of thread

5 Likes

That does it for me. BTW, going to Regina shows you are a true fan. :wink: :+1: :football:

1 Like

I’ve been to Regina…

Maybe Calgary might need some help, but I would like to keep both in the hammer

Congratulations. I’m sure a lot of people have

2 Likes

You have a point. Maybe grab a couple of starting Canadians from BC instead and start two more Americans on your O-line. I think Ottawa might start looking for another QB if Nichols doesn’t arm doesn’t perk up soon. Here in Winnipeg we have a terrific QB but he might be only one concussion away from retirement. Things happen. I think all but one starting QB in 2019 missed some action.

1 Like

Just two predictions -- noise and a quick tempo offence -- both tough on the Cats.

1 Like