Any interest in an NFL pool?

Have you actually watched Detroit this year? They have played an unbelievable number of exciting games. They have made it an art of losing games in the last second. Reversed that last weekend tho.

...truthfully I have not, and I'm riding on the notion that the Lions are the same team they have been for decades...maybe I should watch a game and reserve judgement....

sounds like the chargers

The Eagles vs Browns does not make the list :wink:

1 Like

I havent watched much of them, but,
Yes they match up well

Soooo many teams to follow, CFL is much easier

Was only trying to give you a hard time Grover. As an Eagles fan, they have been frustrating to watch.
The Chiefs/Raiders and Rams/Bucs will have my attention.

1 Like

...burrows, ouch

in both leagues, holding penalties should cost the offender at least 2% of gross pay. grrrrr

Well, Detroit decided to morph back into Detroit again! :clown_face:

Shut out 20 - 0 by Carolina yesterday! :poop:

I was happy with this outcome.
Mind you, the Vikings, Dolphins, Packers, Eagles (a few others) did me no favors.

...that’s Detroit for ya, perpetually losing...I think they’re under a curse of some kind...

Geez...what a terrible injury to Joe Burrow. Part of me hates this sport for what it can be do to the body. Football-wise he may not see the field again until 2022.

So this is the time of year bookies, local and Vegas guys, love and fear. American Thanksgiving.
Bettors start drinking early and hard. They tend to bet more than usual starting on Thursday. Then spend the rest of the weekend chasing , doubling down early losses. By Monday night you can see the bettors equivalence to PTSD. It can be hard to look at nevermind falling victim.
Some bookies, mostly local guys, have had their clients for over 20 years. They would rather see them lose a little each year than suffer catastrophic losses that will just cause them to quit and makes collection hard to make.

For the local bookie, better to have 4 guys lose $5,000 each rather than some guy blowing $20,000.

I had a very ho-hum 9-5 last week.

I went 9-5 also
Bet against bobo's Breeless Saints who crushed the Falcons! :anguished:

16 game sked this week with 3 Thursday games
culminating in a Monday nighter where SEA should slaughter PHI

I would be doing a happy dance with a 9-5 week. I went the opposite.

Went against Bobo's team, America's team, Sunshine state, and several others.

Bring on U.S. Thanksgiving.

hahaha...nice one Grover

Week 12:
Last week: 9-5
YTD: 100-60-1

Lions
Dallas
Pitt
Bills
NYG
Miami
Atl
Minny
Pats
Cleve
Colts
Rams
Saints
TB
GB
Seattle

enjoy the games

Not to fret Toni. You were hitting on close to 70% which is extremely high. A bit of a correction is not surprising at all.

Went 9-5 last week

ytd - 106 - 53 - 1

WEEK 12

HOU
DAL
PIT
LV
BUF
NYG
IND
CLE
MIN
ARZ
MIA
NO
LAR
KC
GB
SEA

Good Luck to all
And enjoy your U.S. Thanksgiving football triple header day! :turkey:

NOTE: If QB Kyler Murray can't suit up for ARZ I will be switching to NE.
But will be interested how Strevy can do!

:mask:
So the NFL thinks things will be better 3 nights later????

...I think that’s meant so the teams can move players from the practice roster into the vacant roles and field a decent product...