Any interest in an NFL pool?

So sorry bobo! :scream:

Bills lose on last second 50 yard Hail Mary TD into triple coverage on the last play in Arizona! :nauseated_face:

what a riot heyā€¦iā€™m sitting on 10-3 so farā€¦could just as easy be 7-6 or so.
you ever figure out why you had a diff total for bobo had in his picks for last week?

1 Like

CRAP, I was hoping nobody would notice! :roll_eyes:
Itā€™s called human error!
Iā€™m really on a roll these days!
I donā€™t think Iā€™m aging well

I guess when youā€™re going up for a Hail Mary
You want Michael Jordans!

The Bills will not concede. Make no mistake, the NFL is RIGGED and I'll be filing several lawsuits against the unconstitutional penalties. Sleepy Arizona only won in the eyes of the FAKE MEDIA. Points after the first half should not be counted! SAD!

1 Like

works for me :slight_smile:

ā€¦but heā€™ll still play right?

I had the Bills winning this game but have to admit, that was a great play by Murray and Hopkins.

Nice Everyman!

Thanks tony

Week 11

Last week: 11-3
YTD: 91-55-1

Seattle
Wash
Saints
Pitt
NE
Cleve
Carolina
Balt
Chargers
Miami
Minny
Indy
KC
TB

Enjoy the games

Well done e-man

I went 9-5
ytd - 97-48-1

WEEK 11

SEA
BAL
CAR
CLE
HOU
PIT
ATL
WSH
MIA
LAC
IND
MIN
KC
TB

Good luck to all

Last Week : 10-4
YTD 65-32

Week 11

Cards
Pats
Eagles
Steelers
Panthers
FC
Falcons
Ravens
Chargers
Dolphins
Pack
Vikings
Chiefs
Bucs

Good luck to all.

Last week : 12-2
Week before : 13-1
Last 2 weeks total : 25-3 :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

Week 11

Cardinals
Brownies
Saints (fingers crossed as it looks like they will be Bree-less for this one :worried:)
Panthers
Patriots
Steelers
Potato Skins
Ravens
Dolphins
Chargers
Packers
Vikings
Chiefs
Rams

Good Luck to all in this weeks pickings .

LOL more like the Cards put up points during half time when they were the only oneā€™s on the field after being down 3 touch downs in the first half .

Bills came out from the break and found out they are no longer leading and should just go on playing or concede .

Great Thursday night game for once!
BIG win for Seattle!

Darn those SeaHawks! :wink:

I really like both these teams. I find them very similar...both with talented and mobile QBs, both like to exude a toughness through the run and man, are they ever resilient and do not quit.

1 Like

There are a number of good match ups this weekend

TEN @ BAL
DET @ CAR
ATL @ NO for @bobo82 ,who will QB?
GB @ IND
KC @ LV
LAR @ TB on monday

...did you throw DET @ CAR in there as a palette cleanse? to remove the richness of some of the other games so our viewing pleasure could be reset for other good games?...if so, thanks...