antonio warren and michael jenkins try out for new AAFL team

Those are the two names that I recognized listed at the Arkansas tryout. Some of you would probably recognize more names than I could. Check out the site at www.allamericanfootballleague.com. Go to teams and click on one of them, there are now six confirmed.

Do you think this league will snap up potential future players to the CFL? What effect do you think it will have on the quality of the product here? Or is this just the new home for most of the NFL Europa players who are now looking for work?

No, the CFL will kick the hell out of the AAFL. The AFL has more to worry about.

Well, since NFL Europe or whatever they called that league folded, there's going to be lots of football players looking for jobs.

Then again the NFL already tried a springtime league in the USA, and it folded. This league won't last two years, if it even gets off the ground.

And as far as its affect on the CFL? What affect?

WELL THIS WILL PULL FROM THE CFL AND HAVE AIMPACT YOU WILL LOSE A POOL OF DECENT PLAYERS ANYTIME THERES A NEW LEAGUE THE CFL WILL SUFFER BECAUSE THE CORE AND BEST PLAYERS IN THE CFL ARE AMERICAN AND THEY DEPEND ON THE RANKS OF GUYS WHO WERE NOT DRAFTED INTO THE NFL OR WHO WERE CUT BY NFL TEAMS WHEN EVER U ADD A NEW LEAGUE WITH MORE TEAMS THE TALENT WILL BE SPREADOUT AND A AMERICAN PLAYERS WILL SEE HOW THIS LEAGUE DOES AND IF IT TAKES OFF THEY WILL FILTER BACK HOME TOO THE STATES WHERE WOULD YOU WANT TO PLAY IN SUNNY FLORIDA OR A COLD CANADA?NOT BEING MEAN BUT CANADA WEATHER ISNT A PLAE I WOULD WANT TO BE AT ANYTIME OF YEAR.

STOP SCREAMING !

I think it will add to the pool of players the CFL can draw from. The AAFL season ends in June and those players will be available to then come to the CFL especially as injury replacements. The CFL teams have always been able to pick up a few NFLE players as needed this time of year, and now they will be able to do the same with AAFL players. I think its a good thing.

Different kinds of players needed for the CFL. Since the AAFL will more than likely duplicate the NFL rules, with as few exceptions as possible, they will only get players who can't make it in either the NFL or the CFL.

If they were smart they would do something radical such as widen the field and end zones and come up with a hybrid game that can utilize slightly and smaller more agile players, similar to the CFL. They won't do that though because the only reason this league will exist at all is to force expansion of the NFL.

Hey Sandusky.
NFL Europe just folded. These guys can play in this new league for as long as it lasts. If it even gets off the ground.

And funny how a guy from Sandusky, Ohio rags on Canada because its cold? Hell, guess I'll be heading down to balmy Sandusy in January eh?

I"ll visit Cedar Point, which is from what I can tell the only thing to do in Sandusky, Ohio.
One thing for sure. They've got to teach you people how to write better.

He writes like that on purpose simply because he's a troll.

TO GET TO CEDAR POINT YOU DROVE RIGHT PAST MY HOUSE DID YOU KNOW THAT?FOOD FOR THOUGHT.....NEXT TIME LOOK ME UP.......

You are an idiot.

And:

Im willing to bet he'd rather not.

Maybe he could show him how to turn the caps lock off....?

Actually I guess he could do that lol

This league like previous rumoured leagues, will never get off the ground.