Antonio Brown Walks Off (NFL)

Well a lot of people have always thought that Antonio was flying up in the clouds and beyond for most of his life .

2 Likes

Antonio's would be the Challenger launch...

1 Like

It's a good thing that Antonio Brown can always fall back on his Mensa training after his NFL career is over.

1 Like

Corey Hart would agree. Ok you young ones on here don't' know who Corey Hart is. No prob, now you do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am no fan of AB, but that is simply not funny.

2 Likes

I am pleasantly surprised at the lack of vilification of AB here. Aside from some not funny jokes. It is no fun not being in control of your mind as you would like to be. One must always accept a certain amount of negative consequences for ones words and actions, but in the case of possible mental illness to what ever degree, bad jokes and vilification are unwarrented.

2 Likes

:rofl:
Actually your comment on it not being funny is.......funny !!! :laughing:

1 Like

I have a close friend that has a brain injury from a car accident . it is not very funny that he is not safe to be around becasue at times he can break out in very violent behavior and fo no apparent reason.

2 Likes

Sorry I ruffled your feathers. Brown's antics struck a nerve. So on a more serious note...

Antonio Brown shouldn't be in a position to ruin so many lives and then brag about what he's done afterwards in a self aggrandizing Rap Video. No one should be enabling or making excuses for this guy. Let him fall. Once he hits rock bottom he might seek help. Until then he's going to keep on victimizing and playing the victim.

Are we good?

5 Likes

not bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wondering, how many lives did he ruin?

Just wonder to what extent he has used resources made available to him, ie:

""In Antonio's situation, I think the first thing is, for all of us, to think about the well-being of Antonio," Goodell said. "To understand what Antonio's going through. We don't talk about the wellness of our players publicly, but I would tell you that you can be sure that the NFL and the NFLPA have a tremendous amount of resources that are available to all players. They are going to be made available to Antonio. We want to help get him on the right track, and get him in a position where he is in a zone where he thinks he can be successful in life. And we are confident that can happen. We want to work to do that and from our standpoint that's the first step. The first step is making sure that we're doing everything to help Antonio."

I guess we'll find out now that he's turned on his enablers.

yes. My own limited research has shown only one person who could make a legit claim that he ruined her life. That being Britney Taylor. However, she has not apparently indicated such in her suit. I only question this because it seems to be normal for people to exaggerate already bad things.

Enablers also being Brady, Arians and the Bucs organization as well some say, rightly or wrongly:

3 Likes

Maybe all Antonio needs is a big group hug and for someone to tell him that it's OK to be a lowly multimillionaire football player . After the hug perhaps they can get someone to sing a rousing version of Kumbaya for him and tell him that society was wrong to treat him so badly and disrespectfully and lastly that Brown Life's Matter ...(only if your first name is Antonio that is )

2 Likes

Well some say there is healing power with hugging. :smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately the prison system is the last place you are likely to get help for anything, particularly mental health issues.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I'm sure you are correct with that.

1 Like

When the lawyers get done with this and an injury is proven AB will be a very rich man and will be back in the NFL. Or BUCS recant, talk misunderstanding, issue a settlement and reinstatement.

1 Like