Another Lions late season Collapse?????????????????

Naw, I don't think Winnipeg can get their Domed Stadium built in time! :wink: :wink: :wink:

As for the Lions having the Stamps number, Stamps proved they can beat the Lions. So the Riders can beat the Stamps even though the Stamps have the Riders number and it shows the Lions can beat the Riders even though they have the Lions number.

I guess it all depends on which team is better that day.

Its usually like that…

Oh my, a collapse? Meaningless game. BC had already locked up the west. Jarious Jackson vs. Henry Burris... 'nuff said. We'll see who collapses in the West final.

...anyone that calls themselves a BC Lions fan that calls that last game meaningless obviously doesn't know the importance winning that game had in acheiving a particular record that has now escaped the grasp of the Lions this year....Sporty, can you educate these younguns that dismiss this game so easily?....

The Leos have two injured quarterbacks. They are in serious trouble. Mark my words! Even Geroy Simon said he is now worried. BC’s offensive line does not do the job and it will cost them big time in the end. Or, Paul McCallum WILL MISS A CRUCIAL FIELD GOAL OR FLUB A PUNT. IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE - DEJU VU ALL OVER AGAIN!!!
Riders Rule
Lions Drool!!

Calgary has Sask's number, Sask has BC's number, and BC has Calgary's number ... figure that one out.

Anyway, the theory that BC wants Calgary to finish second is stupid. BC knows Calgary has Sask's number just as well as they know Sask has their number. And I'm SURE BC did not want to give ANY glimmer of hope to the Stamps about beating them. Well, now the Stamps know they CAN beat BC. Now we have a chance. Just like Sask has a chance against us.

How would this be for irony ... McCallum misses a late, easy FG in the Western Final against the Riders :slight_smile: I hope to God that doesn't happen, because I hope to God that the Riders don't make it that far, but it would be pretty funny ...

Calgary needed the win for redemption in front of their fans. However the BC game is insignificant in affecting the standings. So Calgary fans may be deluding themselves. BC chance of beating Calgary next time may even be improved because of less complacency which can occur when one team routinely dominates another. Although playoffs can sometimes be a lottery, favorites win more often than underdogs in CFL history.

Here's an interesting stat for all those Rider fans and others that think the Riders simply have BC's number .
Points total for the 4 game season series between BC and Sask; BC 117 - Riders 112 , that's right folks Lions have outscored Saskatchewan this season.
There was only one game that was dominated by one team and that was the first one BC45 - Saskatechewan 28 , the rest could have gone either way . The last one the Riders won against Dave Dickenson playing with a concussion and the Riders having home field advantage. And still it went to OT . DD should not have played that game. With Buck in it would have been a different game . Dumb coaching decisions in that one but he may have learned what not to do for next time.
Should the Riders be so lucky as to make it past the Stamps in the Final they won't get those conditions again. I say bring 'em on and we'll see BC in the GC in that case.

Yeah…just before they bite your head off, and tear you apart.

8) :lol:

Lions always go for a late season swoon once the weather turns colder. If u want evidence look at the lions last year who started undefeated and then collapsed down the stretch.

Always have a late season swoon or dive? :roll:

We could also look at 2004, Oh, they made it the cup bad example. :roll:

How about 2000?

Oh not that one they won it that year. 8)

I'll keep looking for that late season swoon. :roll:

.....lol, yeah, I don't think one season makes it a trend....

Legend in his own mind?

:lol:

This is the best Defence the Lions have had since the 1980's. It should be the differnce from the 2004 Grey Cup. As far as the weather it will not matter how cold it is, I will be in a T shirt for the West Final who ever comes to town, BRING IT ON. I have to add that in all the sporting events I have been to including Game 6 against the Maple Leafs ("GREG ADAM, GREG ADAMS, GREG ADAMS!" Jim Robson) the West Final two years ago had the most intense atmosphere I have ever experinaced. I don't care who comes, Riders or Stamps just bring your A game and lets see a football game, Rider/Stamp fans jump on Westjet and buy some tickets it will only add to the spectical.

Has anyone considered that maybe Buono and the Lions are trying to lull the Stamps into a false sense of security by dropping this game?

I think the Lions had nothing to win, and everything to lose if they picked up some injuries.

If that was the best the Stamps could do against a team that clearly wasn't trying, I wish them luck in there quest to make it to the Grey Cup.

the lions are done!!! Two injured Quarterbacks. It is a shame because they had a great season. But, in the CFL survival of the fittest usually results in the Cup!!
Bye , Bye Lions!!!!!

Riders will Rule in the End!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

Riders won’t even make it to BC. It’ll be the Stamps at BC Place.

Ah Yes, Turkey has the fresh bait out again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One game at a time. The Riders have to get by the well rested Stamps in the semi final. I'm hoping for minus 30 degree weather with snow, followed by double overtime. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The Stamps should prevail and be at BC Place for the Western Final. :wink: :wink: :wink:

LOL! That would be hilarious. But what would the BC fans pile on his driveway? They’re so mellow out there, maybe some BC bud to help Paul realax under pressure. Maybe a tree they’ve been hugging to show some love. :lol: