Another letter

In today's Spec:

"... If some of his players had the same passion and commitment this team would not be 0 and 4. The Tiger-Cats lost a caring, community-spirited and classy coach bursting with integrity. That is the really sad thing about this season."

• David Estok, London

Guess what David, the Argos will do the same with Pinball if the Argos keep losing and feel that Pinner isn't the person for the job. Canadian coach, American coach, it doesn't matter. This is pro, I repeat pro, sports, not some social service agency at work, and as Vince Lombardi says "winning isn't everything, it's the only thing." And now they have the Vince Lombardi Trophy for the Super Bowl champs, so I think he knew something or other, don't you?

Earl my friend… you have got to stop reading the spec… it can’t be good for your blood pressure.

(rational letters to the editor dont get more letters to the editor… which doesn’t help the cycle at all…)

True enough Espo!

Frame this, post of the summer.

Reading the spec may raise your blood preassure, but what about reading some of the posts after a ticat loss? :lol:

I have a feeling, just a feeling, that there won't be too many more losses this year by the Black and Gold. Hope I'm right and it's not the pizza I had for dinner.

I try to read neither.

it can't be good for your blood pressure.
Or your IQ

Earl:

Your post makes a lot of sense to me.
Keep writing!

Thanks rocky, once in a while I may say something that approximates the truth but my wife wouldn't agree with me on that I don't think.