Another Labour Day Classic in the Hammer!!

Well Ti-Cat fans we are about three days and counting to another Labour Day Classic at Ivor Wynne in Hamilton and what a great opportunity to pick up another win, another two points, passably more in the back to back home and home series.

Lets get our Ti-Cats back on a The Winning Track again starting this Monday in Hamilton, what are your score predictions?

I say Hamilton 32 Toronto 17

It's time for some revenge on the Argo-Nots in the Hammer, Ti-Cats Eat the Argos Raw!!!

25 - BLACK and BLUE - 21

17-32 good guys
3 TD's for Bruce:)

Let's go Argos, beat those pussy cats from Hamilton!

Oops, sorry, had flashbacks of growing up in London as an Argo fan. Apologies everyone. :wink:

Hopefully Bc beats Montreal tonight, be nice to have someone slow their momentum so we can catch up :slight_smile:

Ribfest classic followed by labour day classic is there a better end to summer anywhere else in NA. I personally perfer fall football anyways cooler weather less obligations and plans perfect way to spend an evening/afternoon bbq and football.

Should be a great game. A sold out stadium of mostly rabid Ticat fans. I hope we kick their butts!! Bruce scores 2 or 3 tds without any penalties.The defense plays like they did in 99!! Go Cats Go!!!!

Found this vid of a few of Terry Caulley’s carries. Hopefully he get’s a bit of playing time soon, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FP-eAKz_50

19-9 cats

I hope Bruce does a Dino Cicarelli who I loved watching score goals agains't Hamilton in junior when I lived in London, he'd score and then skate by the Fincups bench and laugh, oh man that made Coulis and Secord and company peeved off.

Brucey, if you score a TD and the game is in hand, wave it front of Andrus big time, you have my permission. :wink:

or pull out a marker, walk up to Andrus, autograph the football, hand it to him, pat him on the head and walk away :lol:

Oh yes 15, good idea, this could be good me hopes. :thup:

[quote="Earl"]I hope Bruce does a Dino Cicarelli who I loved watching score goals agains't Hamilton in junior when I lived in London, he'd score and then skate by the Fincups bench and laugh, oh man that made Coulis and Secord and company peeved off.

8) I think the Fincups had the last laugh though Earl, when they won the Memorial Cup !!!! :lol:

Tim Coulis....Wow...there's a blast from the past. What a vicious stickman!! Got suspended for one year in the minors (Central Hockey League)for butt-ending the ref in the head and knocking him senseless to the ice.

Ticats: 38
Argos: 23

:thup:
http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/feature/?id=11505

From the TSN website, reporting that Dorsey was cut from the Redskins. Here's hoping the Redskins offer him a spot on their PR. If he does come back....I hope it's after next weeks re-match game. He's a real threat.