Another cfl hero bites the dust

What does that have to do with anything?

You really can’t grasp the concept of innocent until proven guilty?
You have no idea what it means…I feel sorry for you

I will reserve judgment on this until all the facts come out... I see two extremes here... guilty before he has his day in court, and defending a former Al's player from a fan of the team... one point is very true though... wether or not he is inncoent, there will always be people who believe he is guilty... and if he is convicted, there will those that believe he is innocent

I don’t believe ro was defending him. I think his position was the same as your first sentence. . . reserve judgment until all the facts come out. . . innocent until proven guilty.

Are you kidding me? You reserve judgement until all the facts are in. and accuse me of defending him because he is a former Alouette?

Do you seriously not understand that Innocent until proven guilty means exactly that?
reserving judgement until all the facts are in!

He better say the same thing if its a player from another team too… but that is unlikely… it comes across as defending him…

LOL WOW How about you wait until all the facts are in and stop judging me?

Unreal!

And I am not even going to touch your threat that I better say the same thing…Unreal

If you want the perception to be different, then word it better... you are arguing in such a way as to demean the person you are debating with... that is why it comes across as defending

1 Like

ro1313All-Star

Oct '18

What happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty?

ro1313
All-Star

Mightygoose

Nov '20

The PA has no say in the matter. And why should he be released? Innocent until proven guilty

Here are 2 examples of me saying that for players of other teams…there are plenty more

I expect your apology

But the person I was arguing with wishing my children or grandchildren were sexually assualted is ok with you right?

You should re-read what he said… look for the context… he did not wish it, and asked you if you were fine with it… but you see what you want to see…pathetic

1 Like

I will give you the benifit of the doubt because his post was removed so you didnt see it

IM waiting for an apology

Its going to be a long wait....

1 Like

i posted posted 2 examples of where I said innocent until proven guilty,,,and you wont admit being wrong saying I defended him because he is an Alouette?

No, because in your eyes, this person is innocent.... no matter what happens... when you admit the fact that there is a 50/50 shot he could be found guilty.... then I MIGHT... but given your long history of arguing for the sake of arguing... its remote... as much as the others are passing the judgment he is guilty, you, in a roundabout way is saying he is innocent, but phrasing it as innocent until proven guilty

1 Like

wow you know what i think? unbelievable
so the 2 others you are ok with…because this guy is an alouette you know what i am thinking it does not matter how many time I say it and from whom…I dont mean it if the player is an alouette and all aloutettes are innocent in my eyes

but again you will wait for the facts and prejudge me?

Can you be any more redicilous?

unbelievable…

No, wrong again... the ones who are saying he is guilty are just as wrong as you saying he is innocent, but using the phrase innocent until proven guilty to cover yourself... that is the unreal part... just admit it, its a 50/50 shot of innocence or guilt.

Just as fyi... i did the apology part once....and got a lot of grief for it... some defended me, but others just wanted to vent at me... so that is why you will wait a long time if you can prove that an apology is warranted, but so far the only you have proven that is you will argue anything.... no matter how much things change, some things remain the same....

1 Like

Remember that?

I showed you twice that I did say the same the thing for a player of a different team!

So yes an apology is warranted!

Sorry… not happening… there is your apology, sort of…

1 Like