Annual Cats Claws Walk of Fame Dinner

The time is fast approaching once again for the annual Cats Claws Walk of Fame/Charlotte Simmons Humanitarian Award Dinner. This event will take place at the Rennisance Banquet Centre on May 25th. David Sauve is the winning inductee to the Walk of Fame with Hal Patterson receiving an honorarium. Tay Cody will be receiving the Charlotte Simmons Humanitarian Award for his dedication to the community in 2006. We are all very proud of David, Hal and Tay and would like to invite you to come out to this event and show your support. It is a fabulous night filled with great food and better comapany! Tickets are $40 and seats are limited so please make sure to buy them soon! Trust me, you won't want to miss this one! Tickets can be purchased by PM'ing PatCat or call me at the Ticats office.

Thanks!

Karyn Imrie
905-547-2287 x 244

Looking Forward to it..

Me too.

Oh This is gonna be fun! I cant wait for this one what a night this is gonna be....wow 2 of my fav guys Dave and Tay...congrats boys...

Hi everyone:

I just want you all to know the tickets will and are going fast. Please call us with the number you want A.S.A.P. Carol 905-664-6117 Pat 905-383-0806 Eva 905-385-5943 Bob & Pat 905-545-9923. This is going to be a great night. Take care everyone. The tickets will be ready on Friday Mar. 30th. please call for futher info. pat_cat

Hey you guys the tickets are ready for sale so lets here the phones start ringing. Thanks and have a wonderful day. pat_cat

We are looking forward to it! :thup:

I’ve got my ticket, why haven’t you got yours?

Good Morning Ticat Fans:
Please let us know how many tickets you will need.
This Dinner will be one of the greatest.
Just to let you know there will be no tickets sold at the door.
Please book early. Thanks Pat

Why haven't you got your ticket yet?

You talkin' to me, boy?

Just a suggestion?...maybe this thread should be made a "sticky" ?

:)

Good Morning:
Just to let you know. 20 Tables sold already. Better hurry and get yours. pat_cat

Good Morning:
We have only six tables left. Please do not wait too long or you will miss out on a great night of fun and wonderful dinner. Call Carol @ 905-664-6117, Pat @ 905-383-0806 Eva 905-385-5943 or Bob and Pat @ 5456-9923. Thanks to all of you that have bought your tickets. Have a great day. pat_cat

See ya there...

This is always a great warm-up event for the season. It's great to see everyone in their fancy duds!

Jare

Hi Everyone.
Julian Radlein Will also be receiving the Charlotte Simmons Award at the Dinner. There is one table and a few singles left. Please call Carol @ 905-664-6117 or Pat @ 905-383-0806. Leave a message and we will get back to you.
Thanks Pat. [patcat]