Anew start!!!

Do I still cheer for my team, yes I do. I stay with my team through all of this. I don't do it blindly, if you read my posts I like to question them on why they are doing certain things, from play selection to calling timeouts. But I blame them for losing, I don't blame the refs like a few other fans on here do.

I won't go back to recall the kind of words Saskargo used on the previous forum when adressing Riders fans, but I have to say that what she says now nearly sounds like compliments compared to her former rants. Stop complaining! It's like she put down the maul and whips you now with flowers.

Those who knew the old Saskargo know that she really changed.

Thanks Turd,
I think?LOL
Yeh,I have changed a whole lot.
I said at the start of the new site.That I would mellow out.I think I have.
The funny thing is.Billy soup thinks he is one up on me all the time.Sorry to tell you this lipton soup YOU ARE NOT!! I have just mellowed out.Right Turd?You know I can bash these little riders to shreds!!
Being from Saskabush,I know alot about the people.
Not all people in Saskabush are bad.The really nice to tell you the truth.
If anyone goes to Saskabush, say hi to my relatives!!!That would be about 99% of the population..LOL

She has changed! I like the new Saskargo, quick wit, good one liners....

saskargo you think that i am in a competition with you or something. I am not trying to one up you, or one up anybody. I am not on here to trash talk, you are a self confessed trash talker. I am here to talk football. I will admit that you have changed a hell of a lot. Your posts are a hell of a lot easier to read, your language has improved and you have stopped doing the personal attacks. Good work. But i can't believe anyone actually believed you would tune it down to not bashing the Riders. That is you. if you didn't I would think you had a lobotomy or something. Saskargo I don't hate you or even dislike you. I think you are wrong half the time but you are entitled to your opinions just as much as I am.

oh and just a quick note for you. you say I don't know football. right now i have a 74.29% winning ratio in BigDaves contest. higher then the 14 people ahead of me, but unfortunately I was unable to enter for 6 of the games, and I have a weak spot in that i cannot pick against my Riders.
haha
relax saskargo. its all just for fun

Billy soup did you know last year I came in second in Big daves challenge.
Three of the top4 were arfo fans too.The other was a rider fan.Oh yeah it was spankee.The only rider fan with brains!!!!

Another thing Billy.
Just because your record on BigDaves record is 72.9(BIG DEAL) means you know alot about football.It is all a guessing game.In the cfl anything can happen any given night.
Look last year I beat out Turd,Alsaltheway,and even Big Dave.I know these guys know a hell of a lot more than me in football.
One thing I do know.Is riders are not going to make the playoffs.

wasn’t it spankee that won though?
i only found the site with 1/4 of the season left so I could not enter

Nope it was Bamboo!!!
Spankee did good.I'm very proud of her!!!

Nope. It wasn't Spankee. It was Bamboo. Our girls Saskie, and Spankee were in the top 4. I was the fourth in that group. Other than Bamboo, I don't remember the exact order, though. Good foursome to be a part of. I just don't know if the other three golf!

Hey, last year I finished 8th, in spite that I became a member of the huddle after week 5 was played. So missing a few weeks is no excuse for ranking low! :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, I still currently sit in 8th place. I am comitted to not dropping back as I would want to make the playoffs. Last year, only the top four made it if I remember correctly because you had to be no further than three points to the person ranked first.

I was only posting those to joke around, and make the convo light harded. and saskargo it was 74.29 not 72.9 :wink: and third if I only get one more win then u this week I will be ahead of you. watch out i am coming up strong.haha

Saskargo, what do you think of me?

I want the old Saskargo back, you went soft in the playoffs on us last year, and I know you had some personal issues to deal with but come on get back to ripping it up......please.

Changed??? NO! It's just that the new powers that be wouldn't let her on this site unless she did.

Kanga-kucha,
What do I think of you?
Lets put it this way.Who the hell are you?

I'm the guy that if we all grew up together, you would be locking me in a trunk and pushing me down the stairs! :lol:

O.K.
Just say that you are the nutty one.
Anyways,I love all cfl fans.

Kanga...Thats too funny.

Better description. One Aussie in for a big surprise when he lands in Winterpeg at minus 40 degree weather. And then wants expansion in Alaska!

Kanga, dont come to the Peg in Janaury whatever you do. I am not kidding you, I have lived here most of my life and you never get used to that kind of cold, unless your inuit.