Andy Fantuz

Trading Andy Fantuz is definitely NOT an option. I would say that the Riders have 3 guys on offence that are untouchable- Fantuz, Cates and Hughes. I believe that Hughes can develop into a fullback, and thus you can trade or release Szarka-- even though that would be tough to do given Chris' popularity here. TSN' draft day panel suggested that we needed a fullback, and I was puzzled by that analysis. If anything a good Dlineman or a DB would be tops on my list. I thought we would have been able either McKenzie or Lloyd if one of them signed elsewhere, so failing to keep one was a big disappointment. If the Riders can find anohter good pass rusher, they can move Jones back to linebacker-- his natural position.

I wonder Scribe-- is any of this sinking in yet? :wink:

It is. It really is. No really. It is. I just wish sometimes that you guys would not assume so much about everything. Im out-numbered, so therefore, you win.

If the Riders can find anohter good pass rusher, they can move Jones back to linebacker-- his natural position.
But this would just make sense why would we do that? - lol... I've wonderd when they're going to bulk up the dline a bi

Agreed. Losing Fantuz would be a huge blow to the team and I would lament and complain about it to no end but when game day arrived I'd be back in the stands (hopefully) like everyone else. Although honestly I don't think I would want an intervention because I don't want to not love them! :stuck_out_tongue: