Andrus decides to Pickett

You sure laugh your ass a lot. What would happen if you witnessed something that is actually funny?

The Friday game wasn’t funny?

Correct, it was not funny. Boring? Yes. Now, the movie BRUNO, that’s funny!

Correct, it was not funny. Boring? Yes. Now, the movie BRUNO, that's funny!
A PERFECT example of personal TASTE, and PERSPECTIVE.

I was CHUCKLING during the game at the prospect of the Argos posting a GIANT goose egg on the scoreboard, which turned into a LAUGH when the TSN announcers began commenting on the Argos FUTILITY, which, subsequently transformed to a RAUCOUS GUFFAW during the post mortem analysis given by Kerry Joseph. Since then, I’ve been ROTFLMAO watching Andrus backpedal on his support of KJ.

Regarding Bruno, and Sasha Baron Cohen … You couldn’t PAY me to watch something that CRASS, BASE, and STUPID.

To each their own , I suppose.

Peace.

Since Joseph will be watching the game from the sidelines, looks like our man Arland may have been on to something eh? :smiley:

Next in line @ QB - Casey Printers.

Andrus will get a true test of a coach and have to build the Boatmen into a real team. In Montreal the Als coach was handed a real team with a star QB witch makes a coach look like a frigen master mind. The great Don lasted only one season when he saw the task at hand with the Boatmen. At least the blue team has some players to build around were Ham had to start from scratch a few years back.

Interesting statement.

I feel the Argos have very few players to build around, maybe even less than we had when the horrible losing streak started. The only thing that will prevent them from having the same issues is if they put the right people in place sooner.

Who on the blew team would you consider worth while building around?

Their cupboard isn't bare. . . but it's darn close to it. Lin-J Shell, Moreno, Robertson are about the only ones I see that stand out.

Eiban

Eiben's good. . . but to my mind he's just a bit overrated.

Eiben is 30, Moreno 31, Robertson is 32

Not exactly spring chickens

Valid points.