Andrew Harris to sit out up to two weeks of camp

so what, we are just forgetting he cheated and juiced up his shit?

tear down our heroes?

heroes? lol

I know that something was found in his urine. I dont know, neither do you, that he deliberately tried to enhance his performance by intentionally taking prohibited drugs. I also dont know how much of whatever was found and how much difference it made in his performance, if any

He probably needs the time off because he's still waiting for that sample he sent to the lab in 2019 to come back so he can prove his innocence . I heard the mail service is slow in Winnipeg . I mean the last I heard they're still using the pony express . :mailbox: :racehorse: :grinning:

2 Likes

wrong horse for pony express :slight_smile:

:carousel_horse: maybe this horse then ? :syringe:

got anything for a mustang (horse) or a morgan??

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/400x/81647795.jpg

It does not matter, like any other athlete he is required to know what he is putting into his body

He was suspended for it…that is all I need to know

1 Like

You sir are on a roll. Keep it up!!!

Ol moonshine?

Moonshine or juice. It’s a toss up

if I understand you, you seem to be suggesting that anybody who is suspended for suspicion of anything is therefore guilty? Such as Larson?

Well Harris was proven to pee bad

and the defendant was found standing over the body with the murder weapon in their hand.

If there is not more evidence than that, Perry Mason would get him off (dont go there)

Hahaha…you are a riot Alice.

thank you Flo

He had an urinary infection it had nothing to do with the steroids that he said he “didn’t” take . :thinking:

We need a good legal drama again. I have rediscovered Grisham . He's good

LetsGoBlue: Putting something out in writting in social media without proof to back your slanderous statements opens you up to a very large law suit if Cornish was to move in that direction. Cornish was never caught with any banned substances in his body , unlike Harris. And yes they tested the atheletes during Cornish’s reign. Maybe you should recant, in writting, your statement about him? Then appologise with a promise not to speak without proof of your statements.

He's obviously got 2 weeks of appointments. O'Shea wouldn't lie to the press.

Really?
He took a drug test!
He failed that test!
His urine tested positive for steroids!
How can you even think of comparing that to Larson?