And you thought things couldn't get worse for the Esk's

:lol: [url=http://www.edmontonsun.com/Sports/Eskimos/2008/06/04/5765581-sun.html]http://www.edmontonsun.com/Sports/Eskim ... 1-sun.html[/url]

...Ray should just mutiny and run the offense himself...

I don't necessarily see this as a bad thing. If the Eskimos suck for another season, it'll just put more blame on Maciocia and it won't matter what he says, he'll have no choice but to step down! :smiley:

"Scrambled eggs on 2. Go get 'im Ricky!"

I'm not sure why Ray doesn't have more say in calling his own plays. You would think that a QB of Ray's caliber would have a good feel for the flow of a game, more so than Machokia.

I think Red and White is right, a mutiny by Ray may be the only answer. I must say though, its going to be fun too watch.

I respectfully submit that the Edmonton Eskimos use, as their entrance song for every home game, "Yakity Sax"...who's with me?

Ray probably just nods to the bench and then calls his own play in the huddle anyway. Why make unnecessary waves?

I think its a terrific move! Machocia is an offensive genius. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think he should get a ten year contract extension.

:lol: :lol:

Did I say all that with a straight face? :wink: :wink:

I'd say I hope one of B.C.'s QBs gets injured this season, but that's pretty much a given. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry Chief, Dickenson’s gone to Calgary. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But you still have Bucky! :smiley:

I'm wondering who will be the RB for the Esks this year. If they are to any kind of success they will need a solid running game, and to me, they haven't really addressed that situation.

At this rate, the Riders might actually have a chance of squeaking into the playoffs this year. :stuck_out_tongue:

We have Damien Anderson, who I'm thinking will be the starter. And according to a video on TSN this AJ Harris kid is supposed to be good. But his college numbers aren't that spectacular... Chris Ciezki's college numbers are much better.

you know nothing about our training camp RBs sambo so wait till the season starts and eat some crow.

hows Crandell doing sammmy?

Who is keepig the clown in power anyways.... I'm sure Hugh Campbell is spinning in his grave and he's not even dead yet!!!!!

Once they come to Taylor Field, the Riders will (again) put a Lions QB out of commission.

However, in order to keep the tradition alive, they will also do a number on Dickenson when the Stamps come to town.

Wally Buono will hold press conferences showing secret video footage in both instances. Jimenez will be backing him up.

I haven’t been catching more than a few seconds of highlights on TSN of TC, but I suspect as well that Anderson is meant to be the starter, based on the recollection that he got all the playing time in the last couple of 2007 games, and Ebell was the one cut.

Doing just fine, tyvm, but how is your starting RB doing? Do you even know who that will be? Enlighten all of us corny.