And we're back.

What happened?
Where did ya go?

http://www.mitec.net/~b1001/Goofy/images/goofybentover.jpg

Oh good, I thought it was only me that got kicked out.

Man, Montreal almost beat BC last night! They only lost by a hair linearly!!!

I cant wait for the FIRE MATHIEWS threads to start.
Let me say for the record right now I stand behind him.

Montreal will beat BC on Monteal's home truf, you heard it here frist! :stuck_out_tongue:

HUH
When?
They placed in BC last night.
Unless you mean the Grey Cup.

Montreal will beat BC on Monteal's home truf, you heard it here frist! :stuck_out_tongue:

I'm sorry.

and I also mean the Grey Cup too, good god, if the Grey Cup ends up bettew Montreal and BC and was like the game last night!!! HOLY SHIT !!! will that be a great game!!! and it will leave an impression on foreign viewers.

Coaches live and die by their decisions. I think it was STUPID going for 2 especially against a powerhouse team like BC. You have to take what you can when you can because BC ain't gunna give it up. Although it was very ball-z.

Well to say that BC aint gonna give it up well!!!!!
They had just scored a TD and out scored them 21-10 in the 4th quarter so they were giving it upa and Montreal had the momentum.

Besides if they are not going to give it up then why would they in OT.

Its the usual scenario the hero if you make it, the goat if you dont and it would have been the char heard round the world if he did.

…or at least the cheer heard around the Montreal bars…lol. Still think it was a stupid call.

Thanks Montreal. You helped me out alot and now I could get a perfect week if the Riders lose. Get ready Montreal, because here comes the Bombers. We finally won on the road!

So if they went for a FG, they would have gone into overtime? (being the secord time this year, I think, I have forgot). SHIT ! then if they went in to OT, that would have made a difference on my standings!!!

Now I'm MAD!!!

montreal WILL beat B.C. on october 16th in MONTREAL!!!!!!!.....eagerly anticipating the rematch....there were 36 066 fans at BC last nite.
montreal should move the rematch from percival molson to the BIG O...could draw a BIG crowd!

Kanga
The had scored a TD making it 27-26 a point canvert would have tied it a 2 pointer would have won it they went for 2.

BTW
Montreal had scored a 2 pointer on the previous TD and they were successfull

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

MOVE THAT GAME TO THE BIG O!!!!

DADDY WANTS TO REC THAT GAME ON TAPE IN THE BIG O!!! 8)

hm, if the CFL did th action point, wouldn't have happened. :expressionless:

But they shuld have tied the game and gone into OT, if the OT loss was still around, one team would have walked away with one point in the standings.

Kanga, the game against the Argos Oct. 22nd will be played in the BIG O

Kanga?
Why are you so in love with the Big O?
I know you have never been there. Its a horrible place watch a game.

THE BIG O LIVES ON, THE BIG O WILL NEVER DIE!!!

ALL HALT THE TOLET BOWL!!!

Games there look better on TV than in Mcgill Stadium, I believe.

Plus it's much bigger and well suited for a pro team than a uni stadium.

Put your hands up in the air, put your hands up in the air! GO LIONS!