And Here is How it's Going to Play Out

Because of all the stalling to hire a new head coach,
Taffe will stay in the USA, Barrett will go to Cincinnati, Marshall will stay with Winnepeg and the Ti-Cats will hire.......

drum roll please!!!!!!.......

RD Lancaster

This team is a big joke, just like the city.

SSK is set, so is MTL . Chapdeline named OC in EDM, Buratto named OC in Tor.

Teams quietly getting things done.

Wonder what that's like.?

Barrett is still available. Cincinnati hired the coach from Central Michigan.

the ticats would be smart to hire Marcelo Simmons from the argos, very good special teams/ DBs coach and can build a good system.

It won't play out that way. blah blah 22, you're clueless....

I continue to think that Charlie Taaffe is our new head coach. I believe the deadline set by Dejardins was December 15th. After that date, I too will begin to panic.

if charlie taffe was the head coach he would have left pitt already, because this is recruiting season and coaches that get new jobs would have left already, taffe is staying ta pitt, why would he leave a comfortable job with dave wantsteddt and come into this mess with that crazy owner/

Exactly. It’s no secret.

From the Spec:
[i]"If you're afraid of challenges, you shouldn't be in this business," said Taaffe, who has served as a coaching consultant for the University of Pittsburgh Panthers since August. Prior to that, the 57-year-old spent five seasons as University of Maryland's offensive co-ordinator and quarterback's coach.

"I see it a little differently. I see it as a real opportunity. When you're 4-14, there is only one way you can go. I think there are things in place, the things that you need to have a chance to be successful.

"It would be a lot of hard work. We have to rebuild the football team and the chemistry has to be right. Attitudes and accountability are very important in building a winning organization. It's not just accumulation of talent. That's important but it is how you develop that talent," says Taaffe, adding morale, chemistry and locker room must all be addressed to put a winning team on the turf.[/i]

Something tells me this:

[b]We[/b] have to rebuild the football team and the chemistry has to be right. Attitudes and accountability are very important in building a winning organization. It's not just accumulation of talent. That's important but it is how you develop that talent,"
means it's already a done deal.

Yes ,a statement like that tips his hand,now they are looking for assistants etc. :cowboy:

Maybe the Tiger Cats should hire an interim GM for the rest of the off season to get the job of hiring coaches done. Or, could they be planning to treat the fans with another fine season with a twist, Ronny L as Interim head coach, and RD (Gawd forbid) as offensive co-ordinator.

The Laughinghard Bookie Agency says the odds are 250-1 that Taaffe will be HC in Hamilton in 2007. You can quit holding your breath now.

Has Danny Barrett been seen shopping around Hamilton for Accommodations yet?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If I throw down some cash will you honour those odds laughinghard?

I'll put down $100 and take the laughinghard bookie odds...

...its going to be a merry x-mas for me...

The Laughinghard Bookie Agency says the odds are 250-1 that Taaffe will be HC in Hamilton in 2007. You can quit holding your breath now
Sounds like you are taking a baatth (yes..in honour of charlie) on that one...

looks like laughinghard owes me 25,000 big ones...

Laughinghard,

Where's the gold at?

Bookie Agency For Sale

[b]- Solid client base

• Great potential

• New owner will assume debt[/b]