and 6 more are gone...

From the Blue Bombers Fan Page...

QB Adam DiMichele
DL Ladarien Scott
SB Scott McHenry
RB Emmanuel Marc
KR Willie Foster
DL Remond Willis

A bit surprising to see Marc get cut...I thought he showed more than Bernard in preseason. Also thought we would have kept DiMichele around...

If no one else picks them up those two might well get added to the practice roster. . .

True enough...wait and see I guess....

Isn't DiMichelle a surprise? I know after the 1st pre-season game you guys were talking about him possible moving Jyles back to third. But i guess with the way Brink performed there wasn't any room for DiMichelle on the roster.

I'd be inclined to trust it as a footbal decision, the brain trust determining that Brink has more potential than DiMichele.

Some conspiracy minded folks might however suspect that it has more to do with the fact that Brink was brought in by the current regime, whereas DiMichele was a holdover from the previous regime. . .

DiMichelle did look good against MTL...but I guess Brink looked better in Hamilton. With Jyles entrenching himself in at least second spot after a strong second preseason game, well, I guess Adam just didn't show enough to win one of the 3 spots...maybe he'll be offered a pr spot...we'll see.

....I'm really surprised with the release of Marc....Bernard has showed very little at t.c.....UNLESS we are going to unleash him as our secret weapon...I don't get this move....DiMichael will be or was offered a pr spot i would guess....he may have refused it or may consider it again if he doesn't get any offers from around the league....There is no-way we part with Brink... I've got a feeling that the cats would pounce on this guy in a minute and say so-long to Porter..... We kept the best talent available at qb. .. More cuts coming shortly....I wonder what other surprises are in store... :roll: :roll: ?????

And most teams have not cut in to the meat yet...Lots of blood letting to go...

Someone at another forum posted that LaPolice had earlier said we would be keeping all 4 QBs so I'm shocked UNLESS AD ends up on the PR again. I really like AD. From what people said (media and fans) he had a better camp than Brink.

Not to surprised that AD got cut over Brink. It was a tight camp for the third Qb spot and i believe that Brink is the better of the two based on the limited times i have seen them on the field. I think that with camp being as short as it is, you really have to make an impression if you want to remove someone who has proven skill in this league. Bernard proved last year that he can be a good back in this league. Marc is to much of a gamble for the Bombers to send Bernard home after the year he had. Just like last year with Jyles, he had a great pre season but faded pretty quickly once the season started. Don't read to much into the pre season, Bernard and Reid, in my opinion, could very well give us the most dynamic running game in the league!! Either way can't wait to see the finished product on the field July 2nd!! See you there!!

Go Bombers!

While still on the Bombers roster, also released,amongst others,-as per CFL transactions of june 23,2010- are:Donald Brown-DB-,Thaine Carter-LB-,Chris Davis-WR-,Bernard Hicks and Merrill Johnson.

Richard