An Open Letter To Jim Daley

What is it that you saw that you liked???... his pathetic 37.9% completion rate??.. his dismal 142 yards?? his INT??... or his no TD passes??

What good did he do? I must have been watching a different game than you.

The problem lies right here:
1 TD, 2 INT, 43.2% Pass Pct., and only 379 passing yards.

We only have 4 TD’s on the year: 2 offensively, 2 defensively.

The problem lies with the QB. Martin may have potential, but now is not the time to wait and find out. The change must be made now.

I've tried to explain what I saw, is a guy mentally changing his guard as a CFL QB. Very different to process... but the talent is obvious. He's a natural in his ability at the position. It's written on the wall. It's vague, I know... but he's as good as Glenn. In my opinion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time…
Glenn is horrible as well…

I guess 2 losers make a right…HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I’m only NOT being as critical as you are desperate. I think there’s a need for desperation. However, that’s not to point the finger at Martin, who can lead. Just watch him developing is painful, but you have to start from an acorn.

You misread me. Please read my post above. I don’t want to deny Glenn is a capable QB with my statements.

it doesn't matter what crap is "vaguely written on the wall" he has done NOTHING to help the team... you will NEVER and i mean NEVER win a game with a QB that puts up crappy numbers like he has... he looks like a freakin high school QB out there.

I will deny is a capable QB…because he isn’t.

Glenn is not a CFL starter. He is a career backup, or at least he should be.
For some reason, Taman and Daley have blind faith in this Saskatchewan reject. The same blind faith they are now showing Tee Martin.

Why is Martin the starter anyways?
Does he have the most CFL experience? NO
Was he the most impressive in camp? NO
Most impressive in pre-season games? NO

Makes me wonder about Bomber management…

I'm still disappointed why Martin isn't the best choice for QB? The numbers don't reflect wins and loses. The complete game, as a whole, can ALWAYS go either way. I saw a confident bunch of guys on the field, and I doubt Martin's ability would act as the excuse. Everybody on the team is conscious about how good he can be. If he wasn't, then you'd be able to warrant disaster.

You're missing th point.... you team is 0 and 4... ZERO WINS... and most of that is due to lack of offence.... wait... no... sorry... thats ALL because of your offence... when your QB completes just 43% of his passes you can look him square in the eye and say that he is the problem.... or at least the biggest portion of it... and the only reason that 2 of the 3 games that he played could have gone either way... was because your defence came up HUGE.... against Edmonton they held one of the top 3 offences in the league to just 14 points... your defence took the ball back from the Esks FIVE times...and your offence did nothing with those chances... and in the Calgary game they held them to 21 points... HE HAS THROWN ONLY ONE TD PASS.... that says something huge... there is a big problem there... and if he can only manage a TD every 3 games... you can kiss the season goodbye... you can NOT afford to give the guy a whole year to "adjust"

I agree the offense must capitalize on turn-overs. That's a pressure cooker for Martin to act on making choices on the field.

But...

I disagree, that Martin "needs" a whole year to adjust.

Disaster?

Our team is already 0-4. We play Montreal and Toronto next.
Can you say 0-6?

With Martin as our 'leader', 0-6 may be a reality.

Our defence is going to become tired. The lack of offensive support makes the defence's job 10x harder. The only reason, and I repeat, only reason we had a chance to beat Edmonton was our superb defensive effort.

It may be desperation, but there are alot of problems in Bomber Nation. Especially when some fans are prepared to watch the 'rebuilding', and take things quietly, or make excuses for them. There are enough quality players on our team that we could contend with the 'Top Dogs' in the West, and we saw that on Thursday. But with Martin at the helm, and Glenn when he returns, we won't. Ever.

if we did…those 17 games he will be playing would be absolutely horrible if he did play for the rest of the season(thank god Glenn will be back) I can’t stand watching him go 2 and out on every series and trying to understand the CFL… thats why a QB sits out and learn…not actually during the game… he watched basically all of last season and hasn’t really learned much…maybe he should sit out some more and read… “learning the cfl for dummies” because I and everyone else(basically) are sick of Tee Martin and his lake of production every time this guy steps out on the field

Relax man... this guy is the real deal.

bigcan- either you are related, blind, or have extremely low expectations. we are not a farm team. game day is not a practice. results do matter. you would get along well with daley with the who cares what happens on the field we will go with who we like and let them play while ignoring potential talent on the sidelines, stoddard, wynn, michna, even rod rust could probably get more yards than tee has done and he looks 90 out there.

That is sad.

Wish I saw what you do BIGc..he started to finally run the ball,but as far as looking like he had control....didn't see that......but all seems a mute point since Daley is playing him on Friday.
At the very least daley should bring him out for a series now and then...let him see whats going on plus letting the others get some reps...
This game is going to be a tuogh sell....even for the die hards...

I'll more than happily eat my words if he is the hero on Friday......but I have my doubts.

bigcanadiano is either Tee himself... a family member... his agent... or coach Daley.... cuz those are about the only people saying this guy should still be starting... and bigcan... he is nowhere close to the "real deal" from what he has done so far.

after what u seen? he did nothing for us

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/news_story.asp?id=130819

WHY GOD WHY?
What did Bomber Nation do to deserve such torture....
Can we please get a good QB.....I'm sick of Martin and this Saskatchewan reject.

Give Wynn A Chance.....PLEASE