Amerson?! yea or no?!

As i made my way to the tunnel to yell at the players after the game I seen Amerson there again and i always see him around, and I know he’s back 2 full health, Everyone continues to say this team has NO HEART and NO LEADERSHIP well as far as I rememver Amerson was a fan favourite, brought tons of heart as he bleeds black and gold, and is a true leader on and off the field, so does anyone think what so ever it would be a smart move to bring him back and release one of our under achieving recievers?!

Sign Amerson Release Flick and Peterson that would send a message in my opinion. I always liked Amerson even though im not a Ticat fan.

I’d love it if Archie could get back in a Ticats uniform…

and hey, you heard it here first as a “ticats.ca” exclusive… Ray Thomas has been recently cleared by his doctors to play again in the CFL…(hint, hint) :wink:

is this true mikey? i would love to see that happen. we could really use him.

Bring back Joe Zuger, Hal Patterson and Tom Grant too. These guys all had their days here we just need new fresh talented players that can run routes are fast and most of all have the DESIRE TO PLAY.

Bring back Garney too,that'll send a message....
On the other hand ,no ,we like Garney and wouldn't want to hurt him by bringing him back as a coach......

:cowboy:

Gulp.........

How far will a light beam reach?

??nobody said Ray Thomas was the answer to our problems and hes 26 or 27 i think so hes not too old. ill tell you one thing i would take any help i can get if i was Hamilton