American League of Canadian Football

ALCF season begins in the spring/summer of 2012 -- April thru June; championship game on evening of July 4th with fireworks.

Franchises in the following cities:

Columbus, Ohio (Columbus Crew Stadium)
Richmond/Virginia Beach, Virginia (Richmond City Stadium/Virginia Beach Sportsplex)
Orlando, Florida (Florida Citrus Bowl)
Sacramento, California (Hornet Stadium)
Houston, Texas (Robertson Stadium) :cowboy:

Eight game regular season from April thru June with the top 4 teams advancing to the playoffs. Championship game the evening of July 4th. :rockin:

Is this a fantasy league or factual?

Got a website link EZ? thanks

The more I read EZ's posts, the more I miss our old friend McMahon. . .

This guy should receive the same amount of flack as benji, but for some reason he doesn't...
Why is that? Honestly, this guy adds no value to add to the forums and most of his posts have no purpose. At least benji has a point.

Fantasy.

I'd like to see the UFL founder Michael Huyghue pursue this route rather try again in the spring/summer months with the same ole 11 man game. Need something off the wall where a team can come back in under two minutes like the Als almost did with that 2 and out change of momentum. Would love to see the rouge play and 3 down ball locally here.

Agreed totally geroy. . . I've also agreed with another poster who considers his name by itself to be spam. . . why he continues to post this useless nonsense is beyond me.

What's wrong with my user name???

oh. :?
you big tease..

For those of you that played high school/CIS football, is it possible to play Canadian ball (15 minute quarters) with a 30-35 man roster or is that asking too much? Some players go both ways in a propose ALCF league.

That would keep payroll expenses down. Pay the players $1000.00 per game.

I'll only follow this league if it offers an "action point" after touchdowns. :lol:

Can I assume you were a Toronto Northmen fan?

Lots of polar bears roaming the streets of Toronto... :roll: :roll:

Will they be wearing lingerie?

Oh I hope not, nothing says keep your dinner down like a 2 300lb guy's wreslting in man thongs :lol: