American Chronicle Travelogue

I found this article which will be of interest to fans and management.

[url=http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=34271]http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... leID=34271[/url]

What a wonderful article. I am glad him and family were treated well and enjoyed their time here.

*pretty sure the plane was a Fairey Firefly (carrier plane)

That was an excellent find.

I'm very impressed with the time the author took to research little details and get them correct...almost a rarity these days in journalism it seems.

He really took the reader on a journey and painted the scene magnificently.

:D

Nice article. One point of correction, however... It's the Canadian Football Hall of Fame, not the Canadian Football League Hall of Fame. It's not specific to the CFL.

LMAO, only you Jag.

How would you like someone altering your name, albeit ever so slightly?

Fine, from now on you're hereby known as boregirl. :wink:

hahaha, lol.

A couple of statements in that article caught my eye. They are

"I was looking forward to seeing Hamilton’s famed Ivor Wynne Stadium for the first time."

Famed Ivor Wynne Stadium! Seems our secret is now out.

"The fans were as passionate as any I have ever seen at any level of football."

Great job everyone!

I've been called worse..lol

Great article!

I wonder if they heard me yell "Doug Brown Sucks!" just before the national anthem. That was my contribution to the atmosphere!

;)
  • paul

Thank you 55yardlineguy. The fact that this article comes from an American journalist makes it even more interesting.

I'm betting that the festivities in Canton Ohio paled in comparison to this family's evening at IWS,

Thank you 55yardlineguy. The fact that this article comes from an American journalist makes it even more interesting.

I'm betting that the festivities in Canton Ohio paled in comparison to this family's evening at IWS,

My apologies for sending the same message 3 times. After each sending a sign popped up on Ticats.ca saying that the message failed to send.
This, of course, was not true.

I think we can forgive him for calling it the CFL Hall of Fame, after all he called the Canton version the NFL Hall of Fame rather than the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Nice read. It's always good to hear first timers' positive experience of a TiCats game at IWS.

Great Article. Someone should tell him if he wants to see passion, he should come back on labour day.

re— "It took about 6 hours to drive from our home in Kalamazoo, Michigan to Hamilton, Ontario. "----n—s- :stuck_out_tongue: – CFL NEEDS a team in Windsor/Detroit. IMH :oops: --This article belongs in the Canadian Football Hall of Fame!!!