Am I ever stupid....

...my daughter and I left the stadium when it was 28-24....aaaarrrrgghhhhh....

...sat in the truck and listened to the finsih on the radio....

:P

been there, done it. Only once though :lol:

In the Bomber section where I sit, everyone jingles their keys at you if you leave early.

And don't even think of picking up your cell phone!

...the ST holders I sit around sort of looked at me like, 'yeah, you're making the right decision'....now I'm going to be picked on like hell....

:lol: :lol: :lol: That sucks. You missed a hell of a finish.

Never left a game early regardless of the score.

must be nice to have that much faith in old Henry.

All the credit to Burris but I was really hoping for a typical Burris turnover to end the game.

I called my parents and they left early as well.....I never understood why? Who cares if you sit in traffic for an extra few minutes...hopefully this is a lesson learned.

cheers.

...lesson learned indeed...I rarely leave early and if it had been my son with me tonight instead of my youngest girl it would've been different...but I'm not blaming her by any means, it was a mutual decision...oh well, it 'sounded' like a great ending lol....

The way the game was played, it was only fitting that it was a tie.

Only left early once, Blue down by ten to BC about six years ago. By the time we got to the car, the Lions had scored two more majors... It works both ways.

The only time Ive ever left early was when I felt ridiculously sick :frowning:

Did the fans around you at least give you a part-time fan chant (I heard they shake their keys at you too when you leave early).

you cant help it, you are a calgary fan :stuck_out_tongue:

...I bet you waited to post that one just so it would appear at the top of a new page huh?....

naah, slept in....sorry to have kept you waiting :rockin:

...lol, suuurrreeee....

...roughy, for the record the folks I sit around didn't say nuttin when we got up, the general feeling in the crowd at that time was that the stamps were going to let this one slip away (again)...so no taunting at all....beside you know, I'm such a legend and all they wouldn't dare (smooches to all my dahlings)...

...wonder if I can get a DUNCE cap to match my cape and codpiece ensemble?...

what you should do is go up to Burris and personally apologize to him for not having enough confidence. Admit that you allowed certain Burris hating Rider fans to influence you and apologize for that too :slight_smile: