Al's vs 'Gades - Oct.29th

Any of you guys making the trip by your own, with the Al's fan Train or via someother travelling "agency"...

I and a couple of other friends (total of 13) will be sitting in Section F:

Row 27, seats 12@16 And Row 28, Seats 9 @ 16

Yeah North Side, right behind our team to cheer them up !

I also remember July 1st game where 200 Al's fans were cheering louder that 10000 sleepy 'Gades fan !

If we wouldn't have gotten beaten soooo bad last weekeknd, I would have thought about it... but I'm not sure I'm going this year. We might lose again!

anyone making the trip to the skydome to watch the Als and Argos in the East Finals?

We are not there yet....but if the Al's have a bus/train trip, i'll go for sure !

c'mon...the Als will kill saskatchewan....they've gone stone cold to finish the season....3 straight losses....maybe 4 after the Lions are done with them.

Ah man, what a nice freakin' day of Football....

Saturday started @ noon with a tailgate with Renegade Nation from the 13thman.com board....then gametime..13 of us sitting North side cheering for the Al's (Darn, CBC moved the al's bench on the SouthSide :frowning:)...after game...continued tailgate with a bumed out "Nation"...they just want us to beat Argos in post-season...

Then left to get to my car, stumbled upon the AL's bus...meet/chit-chat/handshake and give our congrats to Cahoon, Philion, Stala, Matthews, Girard, Lapointe, Stewart, Proulx, Calvillo, Fritz, ect.....

They all signed their 2004 CFL Jogo Trading card. Cahoon, Matthews, Stala & Calvillo, dedicated pictures I had taken with them...

Ah man, what a Nice day.... :slight_smile:

These guys are just SO AWESOME for the FANS, and they thanked us for making the trip !

P.S.: THANKS BEN, and don't worry I won't sell anything on E-BAY, keeping them in my personnal collection for me & my kid !

Also forgot, CBC filmed us before the game, we were chanting Go Al's Go .

Renegade Nation was "booing" us all in good sports...You might have seen us....