Als-Ticats III

And of course, right after the offense scores, the defense plays like a bunch of biatches yet again. Our second and long defense is the worst in the league. How many times have the Cats converted second and 8 or worse into an easy big gain? Defending second and long has been a problem all year long. I'm sick of it. A defense should have the advantage in second and long. Tonight, we may as well just give the Cats the first down and save everyone the trouble.

We apparently have no plan for dealing with backs or receivers motioning out of the backfield on wheels or curls. It's a free big gain for Hamilton, every damn time.

Can anyone think of a silver lining to this train wreck? Anything at all ?

Who the hell would want to spend 230$ to take train and follow this team anywhere? So my ass hurts after a 6 hr train ride??? This games shows our true face in many aspects of the game. Whyte has no leg. Osaisai should find a wife in Hamilton and stay there. Calvillo doesnt care. Were screwed withouth Brandon…what else???

Defense is getting sacks now to pad their stats? :roll: :wink:

Seriously, does our playbook only contain running plays and pass plays of 15 yards or more? WHERE THE EFF IS THE SHORT PASSING GAME? You don’t have to get 15 yards every down. Just dink and dunk, get some short dump-offs to the flat on first down if they’re stuffing the run. Put the offense in second and medium or short and let them get into a rhythm. This used to be a staple of our offense – I haven’t seen it for about 4-5 games now. It’s like Trestman falls into a trance where he is only capable of calling intermediate or deep shots or unimaginative runs up the middle.

And how Trestman leaves Calvillo in the whole game like this is beyond me. This is one of Anthony's worst games of the year and the game wasn't out of reach at the start of the fourth quarter. Yet he goes back to Calvillo again. I just don't get it.

Honestly

It's so frustrating to see this team continue to ignore all it's assets
For anyone wondering why I haven't been posting

Better things to do
Than watch this team repeat the same mistakes over and over
But can someone please tell me:

Considering AC's record in Hamilton
(Not his only major phsychological block....obviously)
Why the heck did he even start this game?

What's the use of even mentioning it
Like the song says

"You tell me over and over and over again my friend
You don't believe, we're on the eve of destruction..."

Why is Burris still in the game at this point?

Cobourne 16 carries for 93 yards so far… :wink:

What i would love most is for us to get our ass's kicked next week at home by like 30 points. No, will win and all this will be forgotten.

so the soon to be 5-8 TiCats have beaten the soon to be 8-5 Als not once but twice this season and managing to put up over 35 points in both their wins. :oops:

You really have to suck balls to have QB throw 28 completed passes out of 32 attempts and 5 touchdowns. Like really have to suck bad against a team who lost again Winnipeg last week who everyone beats the crap out of. Pierce or not, Winnipeg sucks, the only reason why they beat Hamilton is because they had probably had some bet or something on the table with Hamilton players. Green is hurt now, Tretsman ur the man bro ur the f***ing man!

Als 5th straight loss in Hamilton. All 5 games TiCats have scored 34 pts or more. Embarassing... :oops:

Embarassing really god damn embarassing.

And of course, we score a meaningless TD late after the game has been decided.

The players didn't execute, but the coaches should be ashamed of themselves. I'm sick of this trend in football where the head coach never publicly holds his assistants accountable but it's open season on the players. Call a spade a spade: Reinebold was a$$ tonight, and so were Brady and Trestman. All three were smoked by Cortez and Creehan.

OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH! If there is one bright spot tonight, it is the return of Senior! Welcome back dude :rockin:

You and Johnny both! Reinbold just made sure Burris won his second MOP tonight…

Why do we almost invariably get blown out in a loss? I'm profoundly disturbed by this. Twice to Hamilton, once to Calgary, and once to BC -- with the exception of the Toronto loss, we get absolutely smoked when we do lose. To me, that's a coaching issue. An 8-5 team on top of the division should not have these periodic meltdowns. Losses, sure. We were on a short week and were bound to lose this game anyway. But these embarrassing, lopsided losses? I can see a basement dweller getting schooled like this. I don't understand why it's become our pattern.

And keeping AC and Green in to score that late meaningless TD resulted in both being injured. Bravo, Trestman. Way to manage your assets, there.

Reinebold's base game plans suck a$$, that much is clear. He adjusted fairly well at halftime, but by the half, the game was already over. Hamilton tore through us in the first quarter. We offered absolutely no resistance. It was horrendous. We simply can't have halves of football where the defense might as well be a set of tackling dummies.