als-ticats II. happy 40th AC.

Riders offense is absolutely terrible.

they were cursed in calgary. bc can do us a favor by beating winnipeg. dunno if edmonton can beat toronto.

The Riders are rebuilding with an anemic offense, Edmonton has no offense either, and Calgary is without their starting QB for the rest of the year and saddled with a porous defense. That division is BC's to lose, frankly.

Herb tweeting that Whitaker is practising, but Richardson, Mullinder, Seth Williams are not.

Hopefully Calvillos 40th on Thursday goes smoother than Durants 30th yesterday.

Stephen Garcia is back with the team. Didn’t see that coming. so is Garrett Wolfe

It was Wally Buono day at BC. DD had no chance. :wink:

that explains DD’s 3 INTs

having 34,000+ at the game probably helped too.

I know AC believes in the ‘giving is better than receiving’ motto. Just make sure you ‘give’ to your Own receivers ok? :wink:

Didier reporting Bowman not at practice either. Hopefully its only precautionary. Not sure why Herb didnt notice.

probably still in shock that the als who He claimed were ‘yes,That bad’ are suddenly good again. :lol:

Having only 21 Non-imports on actual active roster, you wonder what moves the Als will make should Luc Mullinder be out/unable to play. To me,there are three options.

Option 1. Dress Brody McKnight-K- Probably no.

Option 2.Add Lance Milton-CB,N- from practice roster. If this move happens, import CB Ed Gainey could be a healthy scratch in order to add Brandon Whitaker and keep DE Mike Lockley on roster. Would make sense,particularly if Bowman is not 100%.

Option 3. Add Ameet Pall-DE,N- from 9 game injury list,if he is ready to play. If so, I expect Lockley to be a healthy scratch,unless Brandon is not playing.

Personnally,I prefer Option 2.

Richard

Herb letting Didier get that one… :wink:

Good news - unless you`re John Bowman I guess - but he missed practice because he was sick. Hopefully not of practice.

I prefer option 2, as well. As for Option 3, you have to think that both Adebayo and Ihekwoaba are ahead of Pall on the depth chart. All three are DEs, but Adebayo would seem the most likely candidate as someone to play both inside and outside, at 6’4’’ and 268 lbs. Pall, at 245 lbs, is too small to play tackle.

Maybe they are just being kept out of precaution ?

Today`s post practice scrum with Trestman and to me an even more interesting one with Reinebold:

http://chirb.it/8NcCA6

Trestman said that Bowman was out with a cold, and that he will listen to Richard and go with Option 2.

Well just about, as Milton will dress, Gainey won`t, and that he will decide between Lockley and Murrell. Anderson will dress. He said the team has been unsuccessfully trying to add a d-lineman the past couple of weeks. And Ola practiced at DT in case he is needed as an emergency replacement down the road.

I should have added that Trestman said that Mullinder and Williams will both miss another week.

Who is Joey Alfieri ???

He`s a stringer for CJAD.