Als @ Ti-Cats

Objectionable conduct? Is this the NFL? :roll:

Yeah that was fing weak we knew he wasnt tauntig mtl trying to hype up the 3,000 people watching

printers is amazing...breakin tackles, making plays...inside the 10...OMG

yeah im impressed!

Give the man better WRs who don’t constantly drop the ball and maybe this game would be a little closer. :lol:

BTW, where is Bauman? I haven’t seen him on the field tonight.

i think the tiger-cats are everyones 2nd favorite team this year.

Baumans injured not playing

Right now at minus 2 their mine too.

That sucks. Is it serious?

Not sure I looked on the Cats roster and they have him under the injured catergory.

that was a GREAT ‘our league’ commercial.

I also enjoyed it! :smiley:

id like to see that ad during commercial breaks for other shows on channels all over the dial.

Nice of them to go to Lumsden. Where the hell was he in the first half? :expressionless:

So who put the hex on Hamilton? :expressionless:

They put the hex on themselves sometimes....

The taunting penalty was called because the ball bounced into the montreal bench after Printers spiked it...a BS call if you ask me

Penalties are the real killer, just like last year

Some of the crap that happens to them… you have to wonder if the organization is cursed.

At any rate, after tonight’s performance, I don’t think I’ll be picking them to win another game this season… Looks like the same old, same old.

I don't feel so bad about my Pro-line, I was gonna lose anyway on Saturday picking the Esks at Taylor Field. I was hoping Hamilton would have straightened some things out... Printers is clearly back in form, the rookie Mitchell stepped up after a rough start, but the rest sigh