Als sign Bashir Levingston

Don't forget Bash also has 15 returns for Touchdowns, more than any current player. In fact, he does more good than bad when he has the ball, I think when people think of him, they get the visual of Pinball slapping him in the face, because I did not see Bash lose 20 yards too often, and when theres a missed FG, it's almost sure he'll get a great return.

For the playoffs? To get Uzooma back in shape, and to get him familiar with this new playbook in 3 weeks, to get them to the Grey Cup...I like the Levingston pickup alot more.

With the way Westwood misses field goals, expect Levingston to do some damage. He is too good to be unemployed.

He's had some great years in Toronto. Unfortunately, I think those years are behind him.

For the playoffs? To get Uzooma back in shape, and to get him familiar with this new playbook in 3 weeks, to get them to the Grey Cup...I like the Levingston pickup alot more.
What playbook? Our O-line's "Give up as many sacks as humanly possible" Manual of Extreme Incompetence? Okeke's a vet. Your job at blindside tackle is to prevent your QB from getting hammered. I would take him over whoever lines up there in Bourke's absence any day.