Als @ Riders

Wow, as I look around the stadium it's like amnesia week one. Maybe our staff is greasing the balls pre game? If all mosaic games are gonna be like this, 30,000 people are gonna go into cardiac arrest.

I'd be feeling better if the Als had at least scored a FG on that second turnover. I blame the two-and-out on the ref. Get out of the way!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: at the guy lifting his watermelon bra. LMAO

Half time. I'm kind of torn - it's a good defensive game but the fumbles, especially Sask's (to me, at least :slight_smile: ), are frustrating ...

Hopefully the second half has fewer mistakes.

Not surprised at the low score with these two good teams. But yes the fumbles are crazy.

I know jiles fumbled once, but Durant has been surprisingly prone to turnovers so far this year. So much so that I've caught myself calling him bishop by accident a few times. At least he's young, we're 2-0, and still in this game!

This one has all the looks of going down to the final play.

Incredible catch by Ben but next catch, he fumbles ... Rider ball.

I’m thinking you are liking that fumble. :wink:

You may very well be right …

but if the Rider O doesn’t do their part even just a little bit, the D has got to break eventually.

And FWAT, you’re right !! :rockin: :rockin: :cowboy: :rockin: :rockin:

And the D just broke - doesn't mean it's the game but it underscores that it is time for the O to wake up.

Yes, it was a little scary there how quickly it broke after you saying so.

Both teams are wearing uniforms that look better than their regular ones.

I know we're only three weeks into the season, but I think Trestman is the early favourite for coach of the year. He has this team rolling this season. I liked his gamble on 3rd and 2 in the first half, and it looks like him and his guys made some good halftime adjustments because AC and Cobourne just picked apart the Riders D.

Well, another TD for the Als. There is lots of time, but this is where we see if Durant has that unteachable next level that sets good QBs apart.

And another fumble by the Riders ... even Clarmont is not immune.

I don't expect to be hearing many complaints about Montreal's "soft schedule" this year.

silence in regina...

Yeah, pretty sad. A "pick" by anwar stewart ...

We're not the better team today - that's crystal clear.

Miller needs to pull Durrant.