Als @ Lions 2019-09-28

Now he was the exception to the rule

Hugo has not taken a snap at QB, so far as I know. Don’t they have him practicing at safety? Would make no sense to activate him as the third QB right now. At least Pipkin knows the playbook and can step in if Shiltz gets injured, or if somehow both Adams and Shiltz get injured in subsequent weeks.

My take is that Hugo could be the short-yardage QB, emergency third QB and would be available for use on special teams … and extra body and one that could add some interesting wrinkles ion trick plays for punts.

I hear ya on that. But Hugo is still listed as a QB. he was already brought off the PR. Wen as the number 3 QB wen VA was injured.
And he played 5 years at Laval under Cfl rules as a QB.
If pipken already got bumped for shiltz. Pretty much montreal has given up on him.
Plus the Als are dead in the water if VA is out.
So unload the negativety that pipken is likely bringing to the locker room.
& bring the kid in. At least he is among the trending of #3 QBs that play special teams. & he is canadian to boot

You read my mind

And the rest of it both scared and scarred me (LOL)

Lol. Ya. But its VA or bust really this year.
Pipken needs a fresh start somewhere else. Montreal is now a terrible situation for him.

X2

Marc…

From Frédéric Daigle:

-Although Ciante Evans is out for the BC game, he could return to the lineup as early as next week.

-Chris Ackie missed the last 2 days of practice and is 50-50 for Saturday's game.

-Spencer Wilson will replace Sean Jamieson who separated his shoulder.

-Jeremiah Johnson in for Shaq Murray-Lawrence. Johnson will also handle some return duties.

-Ty Cranston will dress despite having a cast covering both his forearm and hand.

Bill Walton is the exception to every rule.

All I remember is that he looked awful throughout camp… he didn’t win the job out of camp as much as he was handed the job solely based off of his good stretch in relief of Manziel last season.
He proceeded to continue sucking to start Game1, then got hurt… and VA took off and grabbed the #1 QB spot based on actual performance this season. Then VA got hurt, and Pipkin sucked yet again… and was a prick about it talking to the media after the game.

I haven’t heard of him since. Bad performance + bad attitude is a recipe to get dropped sooner rather than later… I’m surprised he’s still on the roster.

Having Evans out is going to hurt. He’s a playmaker on defense.

Ackie’s continued absence is a bit of a concern. Sure would be nice to get him back and give us some ratio flexibility.

I really like Johnson subbing in for Murray-Lawrence and handling some return duties. He and Bray can do the job just fine and he gives us another running option to attack BC’s defense, which is fairly soft against the run.

Sure, but has Shiltz done any better?

No … he really hasn’t done anything or had the chance to do anything … career 65/107, 686 yards, 2 TD, 7 INT … this year 11/16, 107 yards, 0 and 0 … we will see how he does this weekend.

With the suspension to Adams and a few injuries, a few moves will have to be made by the Alouettes.

I expect QB Hugo Richard to be added to active roster to replace QB Adams.

I expect OL Zach Wilkenson to be added to replace injured OL Sean Jamieson.

From what we did read, RB Jeremiah Johnson will replace Shaquille Murray-Lawrence. American replacing a Canadian.

Ciante Evans will be replaced by Jarnor Jones, already on active roster.

With these moves,we are at 45 active players, i.e. 3 QB’s,1 G,20 A and 21 N. One more player will be added,unless only 2 QB’s dress.

A DB Marcellus Pippins,on the practice roster, could be added; if so, an A player will have to be a healthy scratch. WR Matthews or DL Brown?

N DL Sanelli,on the practice roster, could be added,along with Pippins and DL Brown out. Options. If so, a N will be the healthy scratch.

For me the best option would be the additions of DB Marcellus Pippins,since only 4 A DB’s on roster without his addition. Game time decision regarding A healthy scratch. Matthews would be the best option. for me.

Richard

Yes, only with is attitude and application during games.

Indeed he was.
A very unique character.

Well there it is.
That was in public.
Can only guess wat has been said behind the scenes.

He hasnt done any thing worse either.