AL's in Trouble

The sign are all there ---- poor defense and predictable offense.
To the staff:
PLEASE COME UP WITH A MORE IMAGINATIVE PLAN FOR THE PLAYOFFS. I WATCH THE GAMES AND I CAN SEE WHAT PLANS ARE BEING SETUP…and so have the other teams. This is the playoffs it’s all or nothing.

I don't think I would worry about an offense that scores over 30 pts in 16 out of 18 games (1 of those 2 without AC). However, I will concede that I am worried about our defense. I don't think that it will take an A+ effort to get past Winnipeg or Edmonton but we could be in a bit trouble come the Grey Cup final (especially if our opponent is Calgary).

I guess you weren’t one of the many who predicted the Als would finish dead last in the CFL

In my books win or lose they’ve had a hell of a season beat out every single reporter, self proclaimed expert and broadcast crew in the country. Even if the Als lose they’ve won. On field product is back on tract and your just seeing the begining of Trestman and Popp’s moves. The best is yet to come.

I agree with you, but only if they fire Burke and Squires in the offseason and hire real coordinators to fill the vacancies.