Als defeat Bombers to snap their nine-game win streak

Haven’t read the article but I don’t think you can compare this partial season to full seasons. You would have to adjust a month to go in a 14 game season to whatever that equates to in an 18 game season. 6 weeks perhaps?

Why not? Cause we’re 15-1 at home over the past 2 years, with a very healthy point spread. Ofcourse an upset could happen, but why would any sane person expect it to happen?

1 Like

Perhaps we can have a vote on the “Worst back-up starter in 2021” Delvin the Duck Hodges versus Sean McGuire. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :question:

You can add Taylor Cornelius to that list. He is 0-6 as a starter. In fact Hodges and McGuire have a ways to go before equaling his futility.

1 Like

If Zack Collaros gets injured in Week 16 or in the West Final. All bets are :100:% off for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers back to back Grey Cup hopes. :bangbang:

It wouldn’t be good but they won’t expose Zach until the WF I expect and he’s been healthy all year so I like his odds. Even if he goes down the Bombers defence is the rare defence that could win a game. One pick 6, a Janarion Grant return and one McGuire 2 play TD drive might be all they need. Hand the ball to Harris the rest of the time!

With or without Zach. All bets are off for Winnipeg to win 100% back to back Grey Cup’s, any team, any day, can win any game, at any time.

1 Like