Als Cats game thread.

Thanks for the jynx Chief. :x

Please. You guys are on the verge of scoring again. :stuck_out_tongue:

…and there’s the touchdown, ok then.

See? This game is in the bag. My guess is if Sask wins today, BC knocks off the Als and faces the Cats in the East Final.

I will be strongly cheering for the crossover team either way.

This is our house baby!!!!

Wow! Argos toast, Braley fold 'em up and go home. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: Go Raps and Leafs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hamilton IS Southern Ontario Canadian football, Toronto is a nothing.

Congrats to Hamilton. 29-15 Tiger Cat final

ARGOS DONE LIKE F....N DINNER! :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: Go Raps and Leafs Go! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup…

Absolute DOMINATION!!!

FEAR THE THF!!!

Hamilton OWNS S Ont for Canadian football! :thup: :thup: :thup:

Toronto NOTHING! Tim Horton's Field is what Toronto only dreams of. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

EFF CLIMIE!!

Glad the Ti-Cats won and glad Montreal got some Karma dealt to them.

The Als thought it would be a good idea to not come onto the field when they were announced and instead opted to crash onto the field during the military bagpipe procession for the Ti-Cats being done by the Argylls. A classless move by that org, glad karma came back on them.

Hope their coach gets fined and hope the players who gave Zach a helmet to helmet get the same.

Did the Cats just win the Grey Cup? :stuck_out_tongue:

What a PUKE thing to do…

EFF THE ALS!!

They dumped the Arblows out of contention… YES!!

I was just having fun with you guys. Congrats on the win and stealing 1st from Montreal. It should make for a great East Final, if the Als get by BC/Sask.

We’re at home… bring on ANYONE!!!

Exactly, bring on anyone for sure, this defence of ours is awesome, does have some vulnerabilities of course but overall, excellent.

Kudos to the Refs.. on a semi well game reff'd