Alouettes vs Lions

Beating Hamilton was just a tune-up - Go Larks Go

This game is actually a battle for the 3rd playoff position in the West. Being a Bomber fan,I know that we will lose the next two weeks.. Thus the third playoff position will either go to the Larks,Pussy Cats or the Lions. When Lulay separated his shoulder, it could very well be a forgone conclusion that we will have our first Eastern crossover

This game is actually a battle for the 3rd playoff position in the West. Being a Bomber fan,I know that we will lose the next two weeks.. Thus the third playoff position will either go to the Larks,Pussy Cats or the Lions. When Lulay separated his shoulder, it could very well be a forgone conclusion that we will have our first Eastern crossover

Lol.. I couldn't call them the Pussy cats

You must have meant the Puzzy-Cats.

If the Als win and Bombers/Riders split their games, it’s likely an East team gets the final West playoff spot.

Why would TSN, not have this game on their main channel , are you kidding me that Venezuela vs Canada in a empty staduim in Mexico is going to out draw the CFL game, !!!

Go Lions!! You deserve some pay back!

Gonna make a snack, grab a beer, and then I'll be ready for some football. Go Montreal. I went with the hometown sweep this weekend.

What's the snack, Chief?

Uh, where's the game? TSN's showing basketball.

Had to go to channel 494 to get the game. What is going on? :expressionless:

Don’t complain too much; Rod Black is doing the basketball so we don’t have to listen to him this evening.

Nothing fancy. Sandwich and some Jalapeno pepper chips. :slight_smile:

I noticed. We got Gord and Forde tonight. Have we had this pairing before?

494 is TSN 1 so what’s the problem?

:thup: :thup: :thup:

It should be on the main channel, 30.

Pure drop by Harris. :thdn:

Where's Pablo Cruz - Paolo X ?

Bad decision by Marsh and BC gets good field position.

Looks like the Lions D has come to play! :slight_smile:

Same goes for the Als D I feel :wink:
FG after fumble - 3-0 BC