Alouettes name Jeff Reinebold special teams coordinator

MONTREAL — The Montreal Alouettes announced Friday the appointment of Jeff Reinebold as the special teams coordinator.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/01/07/alouettes-name-jeff-reinebold-special-teams-coordinator/
1 Like

This is excellent for Mtl. Any team who could get Jeff would benefit. The guys a class act, with a heart of gold. A big loss for Hamilton.

3 Likes

I didn't know he had ties to Khari Jones. The Argos could have used him LOL.

I'm sure if you trace both careers you'll see they crossed paths in B.C when KJ was the backup,it's a small league though as we know so everyone knows everyone or knows someone who knows the person.
He'll be reunited with A.C. from their Las Vegas Posse days.

1 Like

Jeff must of heard the surfing was better in Montreal.

Yes agreed. We should be much improved on Special teams.

1 Like

I take it your avatar is a picture of you holding the GC? If so, cool!

1 Like

I did hold it up once,but I regret it,as the Als,haven't been close since lol

2 Likes

I have never held it but had two friends who owned a limo service and held it at the last Grey Cup game in Winnipeg.

One of the best avatars I’ve seen on this forum!

2 Likes

Wow that's super cool.
I was fortunate as it was part of a TV commercial during a Grey Cup week. My wife also held it. But not over her shoulders, said too heavy.:grinning:

2 Likes

Sorry, but it was actually the second last GC game in Winnipeg, the last one at the old stadium. They drove the Cup onto the field in the limo and had their picture taken with it. I think it was then handed to the Mounties. They only had their company for a few years but were lucky enough to snag that gig.

1 Like

No need to be sorry. All good. Thank you for replying. It was great replying to you. Take care be safe. I'm signing off. Got to get up early tomorrow :canada::football:

1 Like

Same to you. Take care.