Alouettes at Tiger-Cats Game Thread, Sat Nov 8, 3:30 pm et

Good luck Ticat fans. I wish you a win by less than 8 and a home playoff game for the awesome support you guys showed your team and the love you show our servicemen every year !

To all you fans who are at the game......if ever there was a time to get loud, this is the day!!!!!:rockin:
I'll be listening. :smiley:

I hope the team knows the Allwets will be rushing Zach with a passion.

What a crazy scenario. I cannot remember watching a single regular-season game that could swing a team's fortunes in three distinct, dramatic ways (missing the playoffs, making the playoffs to host the semifinal game, or making the playoffs with a bye to host the division final game).

Go Als Go!!!! Sorry just wanted to stir the pot!!! :wink:

Totally agree !!! Absolutely crazy, in over 40 yrs of following this league I can’t recall a scenario quite like this one ever.
It’s a fitting finish to what has been one of the strangest CFL seasons in history. I mean when you think that at one point these two teams were at 1-7 and 1-6 respectively no one could have scripted a finish like we’re going to see today. Just remember Al’s you DON’T HAVE TO WIN this game :wink: so do us all a favour and let us win it :lol: :cowboy: :smiley:

Yeah, we don’t have to win it, but we don’t want to come back to THF, so howsabout you don’t beat us by more than 7, mkay? You get in, you host a playoff game, we don’t come back to THF, everybody wins… :lol: :wink:

I will be cheering the Cats from my home in Arizona! Going to be an amazing time to be at THF today. Go Cats Go!!!!

A bit of an improvement in the forecast, compared to what it was a midday. Now, an hour before kickoff, the % chance of rain is down to 60 (from 70) and the SW winds are predicted to be pretty steady in the 22-25 km/hr range (down from 30 km/hr).

I do hope that I'm going to have some company on here - I know many fans will be at the game but hopefully there will still be a few posting their thought and reactions on here besides me! :slight_smile:

Does anyone have a link to watch the game,?? I'm in the US and it's not on ESPN or usual "unofficial" links

well I'm here but I wish I were at the game :frowning:

This is the one I’m on

[url=http://www.ifeed2all.eu/watch/296995/1/watch-hamilton-tiger-cats-vs-montreal-alouettes.html]http://www.ifeed2all.eu/watch/296995/1/ ... ettes.html[/url]

Here is a link
That has lots of CFL stuff

http://www.reddit.com/r/CFL/

Our ball?

It was that "immediate possession" thing that worried me on that challenge.

Ticats ball.

Giguere will be getting a lot of throws his way again this week.

Not an auspicious start with the offense going 2 and out. But so we have a turnover - sure looks like it and Austin is challenging. Sure looked like the ball came out before Rodgers hit the turf! Great FP as Austin wind his challenge - for a change!!!

Gigi with the FD! :smiley: Let’s SCORE!!!

Harris: next time keep running with the ball

No point as the whistle had gone already.

Well one TD opportunity squandered with Giguere dropping that second pass but Medlock is good on the FG so at least there are points on the board. sigh

As long as the D can get them stopped in a hurry! Let's see if they are up to the challenge.

Another missed opportunity.
The Cats got 3 but that's not acceptable. In that situation you have to get 7.
It's going to cost them.

LETS GO CATS!!!!!
Big D forces the 2 and out....

Take THAT to the Banks!!

Big return