Alouettes at Tiger-Cats Game Thread, Sat Nov 8, 3:30 pm et

Saturday, November 8
Alouettes at Tiger-Cats
3:30PM ET / 12:30PM PT on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5

Win and we're in. Win by eight and we win first in the East and a bye. Simple.

:D

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

I'm all set. Just bought 20 bucks worth of noise maker at dollar store. For me and the folks around me.

They have a 12 pack of whistles that look like footballs for like 3 dollars. Section 103 will be the loudest. That's a guarentee :thup: :rockin:

Cheaters :lol:

There may have been an air horn or 2 bought as well :wink:

Those are dangerous and highly explosive and should be confiscated :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope the officials remember they owe us one for that blown PI last fall :thup:

Never happened. Lol

I have no doubt the refs will throw a bs penalty on the Cats at a critical time though

Well its all up to the Cats we win, we are in. Absolutely the biggest game of the year and its a sold out house! For all those going to the game,dress warm, if you have a rain suit id wear it, its going to be your Classic Canadian November weather and the best game of the year, remember to get extra loud when our defence is on the field and especially when Montreal is in their huddle! The louder the better, you all have Sunday to regroup your voices back. I still saying the Cats will win 24-10 and take 1st pace in the East!

I have the feeling that if we don't have a better running game than we have had the last dozen or so games, we will not
win this one. We need badly production from our running backs.

Russ, what’s up with these odd team names? You on something? :slight_smile:

just a heads up. Game starts at 4. I think 3:30 is the time the TSN pre game goes to air.

Les Timinous will be victorious.

IT'S FEEDING TIME !!!!!!! GO CATS GO :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: BLITZ !!!!!!! Run for yer life Crompton !!!!!

http://mo72.squarespace.com/storage/post-images/TigersChasingBird3.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1267318999667

Love it! :thup: :thup:

"Either I will find a way, or I will make one."

Philip Sidney

One thing all fans must remember is: if you are going to be loud when we are on D be loudest when their O is in the huddle. At the line of scrimmage it's almost a waste as their O will go with a silent count. Their QB trying to call plays in the huddle though, when there is a very LOUD crowd, will make that experience "interesting" for him. It would more likely create confusion and mistakes to drown out the play calling in the huddle.

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :thup:

Oh yes, be kind to their fans when their team loses, and keep your hands off of their cheerleaders (if they come to Hamilton). Remember we are not THOSE kind of fans.

:D

free t-shirts!!!

[url]https://twitter.com/ticatmitchell/status/531118595263434752/photo/1[/url]

Lol. I thought i was looking at a picture of Ivor wynne for a second there

Whats the story behind this?

Yes,just what is the story behind this ? Is this on the level or is it CG ? and yes,just like ryan I also thought at first that I was looking at a picture of Ivor Wynne. LOL !!! 8)

The free T shirts are on the seatbacks to give the IWS checkerboard look

It's cool IMHO

Cats win by 8 on a missed Als Field Goal! :rockin: