Alouettes at Redblacks Game Thread, Fri. Oct 24, 6:30pm et

I’d like to know what goes through Duane Forde’s head during the game. Can you imagine working with a clown act like TheRod every week ?

Why would the OttRBs EVER want to score 7 inteadof 3?? They might actually win more games if they did that!! :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

Well witha couple of HUGE plays the OttRBs have just given themselves some hope. HUGE scamper down the sidelines by Macdonnell for the major making it a 23-17 game! :thup:

Bounces and momentum starting to go Ottawa's way with a recovered forced fumble. (unless overturned on review)
They MIGHT pull this one out yet!

Reviewing the review? WUT?

Seemed like a pretty bone-headed move to me too! :?

How many times has Hank tossed a deep ball and overthrown his receivers this season??? :roll: Too many to count and at least twice tonight when right now they need to keep something going - but are handing the ball to the Larks with a turnover on downs! :oops:

Well, that was a abysmal effort to convert on third down. Als now have the ball and should seal this.

Tough loss for the REDBLACKS tonight. It seemsthat this loss is a bit harder for them to take after the events of a couple of days ago. Felt like they really wanted to win this one for their fans but weren't quite able to pull it off. :frowning:

Nobody wants to line up on us to convert on third down, not with our linebackers.

Not sure, if I was OttRB coach, that I would have gone with Hank for the final few minutes. Just had a feeling that he would revert to the "Bad Hank", which it appears he did.
Obviously a good QB, but not always the best bet.

IMHO.

We never seem to catch a break from another team, not that I feel we need to. But c’mon man it would be nice to get a little help once in a while :x

Well they did try and almost made a game of it! If only Hank would learn not to overthrow his receivers on those deep balls!

Entertaining game nonetheless - except for ll the pink flags!