Alouettes are in the playoffs

The Tiger-Cats have defeated the BC Lions 26-18; with this win, the Tiger-Cats and the Alouettes clinch playoffs spots. The next games /weeks will determine the final standings in the East.

Richard

2 Likes

C'est un soulagement à la vue de la fin de calendrier difficile qu'on avait. À moins que le second rang soit en jeu, on aura la possibilité de faire reposer les joueurs importants pendant le match contre Ottawa.

1 Like

I'm sure the "Steel Magnat" is pushing hard to get a playoff game.

No matter if the "Steel Magnat" is pushing hard, it will be extremely difficult for the Alouettes to secure a home playoff game. Mathematically, there are a few scenarios, but given the fact that the Alouettes have 2 of their remaining 3 games against Winnipeg makes it harder. They have to win at least 2 of their remaining 3 games to give them a better chance to secure a playoff spot. A good scenario would be for Ottawa to beat Toronto this afternoon.

A better picture after the two games of today. Around 22 hours tonight.

Richard

You know my prediction was 3-1 to win the division and 2-2 to host the semi-final. I expect them to finish third and go get beat in Hamilton now that that the Ticats have a running game.