ALOUETTES ARE HEADED TO THE GREY CUP!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

30 to 10 right now,I'd say it's a done deal!!

totally irrelevant

The CUP loves the west and is not coming back east this yr

I'd have to agree FootbalYouBet! I predicted a Calgary/Toronto Grey Cup at the start of the season.Oh Well!! I'd say it's going to the winner of the west final now! Long live our League!!!

The Grey Cup loves the West! I AGREE!!! THE WEST SIDE OF THE CITY OF MONTREAL! IT IS ALSO LOVED BY THE EAST! IT WILL BE GOING THERE AND GOING DOWNTOWN AS WELL!!!

MONTREAL ALOUETTES 2006 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS!

I am looking forward to the Grey Cup.

GO ALS!

Yeah yeah, sounds like the same sort of stuff being said when the Argo's upset you 2 years ago.
Go als!!!!!!! Bring it on home.

After losing so many GREY CUPs you better beat B.C. , the leagues best team.

B.C. , will not just lay over and die.

This not automatic!

Early in the 4th quarter and it looks like a BC vs Montreal Grey Cup!! Should be a hell of a game!!!

itoldyouso, i'll bet the only post you will be making after sundays game is a post mortum on what went wrong with the als. they are finally going play a team that has it all together. the als are finished!

You think that if the Als should lose we will ever hear from this guy again???????

who knows what this guy will do. let me tell you though, im ready for him win or lose. my last remark is not meant for the als fans who shows decency on their posts. this guy is truly a bird brain. no pun intended my friend. good-luck!