ALOUETTES À CALGARY LE SAMEDI 23 SEPTEMBRE 2023 À 16H00 hae

If we win this game we’re going to win the grey cup this year, don’t @ me come November.

I sure as heck don’t agree but I applaud your positive attitude. :grin:

1 Like

La partie de demain est cruciale pour les Alouettes, fini les excuses, pas de semaine courte, les receveurs sont de retour en santé, la présence pour une deuxième partie de D. Sankey.

Il est essentiel de retrouver le chemin de la victoire après quatre (4) défaites consécutives contre les trois (3) meilleurs clubs et de jouer pour .500 (7-7) avec quatre (4) parties à jouer.

Les Alouettes: entraîneurs, joueurs , doivent démontrer à leurs partisanes, partisans et à leurs adversaires, la réelle force de l’équipe.

Je prévois demain une victoire 24-18 des Alouettes.

Go Als

2 Likes

If we keep the Stamps offense under 22 pts …we will win.

1 Like

Au niveau de l’attaque des Alouettes, aucune excuse, c’est leur attaque # 1 qui est sur le terrain, pour une deuxième semaine consécutive.

L’attaque affronte la défensive de Calgary qui est 7/9 avec 26.9 points accordés par partie.

Un changement des quatre (4) dernières parties où l’attaque a affronté:

Winnipeg défensive 1/9 avec 20.9 points accordés par partie.
BC défensive 2/9 avec 21.5 points accordés par partie
Toronto. défensive 3/9 avec 22.0 points accordés par partie

Go J. Maas et C.Fajardo

Calgary must be ever so thankful they had the extra week to prepare for complex and deceptive Maas offence.

5 Likes

Un duel entre J. Maier et C. Fajardo ….qui sera le meilleur?

Le vainqueur sera……C. Fajardo et les Alouettes gagneront.

En 4 victoires , Calgary a gagné 2 fois contre Edmonton, 1 fois contre Saskatchewan et 1 fois contre Ottawa.

It’s not like Montreal has beaten a good team either … it is a battle of the mediocre.

3 Likes

C’est surtout qui sera le pire…

At this point I’ll take any win over any team no matter how ugly it is.

2 Likes

Honestly, as I have posted many times before, “success” lies with the D. Better hitch your horse to the D wagon. I have no confidence in the offense at this point…even with a healthy receiving corp.

2 Likes

C’est pas Calgary qui a infligé la seule défaite aux Argos?

2 Likes

Merci pour la correction, victoire de 20-7 de Calgary contre Toronto, le 4 août.

Chad Kelly avait été blessé à la cheville au 2ieme quart ( 4 en 6 pour 94 verges, 1 touché et aucune course au sol) et a été remplacé par Cameron Dukes.

You should never drink an entire Forty of Mescal in one sitting.

1 Like

Have to admit I will be watching Colorado-Oregon from 3:30-4:00 (ABC) and popping in to monitor it during the Als game.

Bruno showing many instances where Callender is being beat. Left guard position is a weak point.

2 Likes

Agree that seems to happen too often … the ONLY question I have is how many are the “Fajardo DEEP drop” type that D&P frequently references … tough on any OL if he doesn’t know what spot on the field he is trying to stop the DL from reaching … chnages their angles.

1 Like

After playing the tougher teams in the league, the OL is now ranked #3 by PFF. Rest of the schedule is all against the lower tier, so the ranking could go up by the end of the year.

• Another tough week for the Alouettes’ offensive line sees them drop again, losing the top-ranked East team title to the Argonauts.

• Sixth offensive lineman Philippe Gagnon (59.2), Kristian Matte (53.5), Justin Lawrence (53.2) and Nick Callender (51.4) were all negatively graded run blockers this week.

• They allowed a 36.2% pressure rate and a league-high six sacks this week.

• In the only other matchup between these two teams this year, Calgary struggled to stop the Alouettes’ ground game. They allowed an average of five yards per rush and surrendered four explosive runs.

• Out of the eight Stampeders offensive linemen with 100 snaps this season, no player has a PFF grade over 70.0. D.J. Cooker has been their best lineman this season, earning a 67.2 PFF grade, a 65.0 run-blocking grade and a 64.9 pass-blocking grade.

• In their previous matchup, the Alouettes generated 21 total pressures with a 57.5% pass-rush win rate and a 31.9% pressure rate against the Stampeders.

Oof, finally get a win. The defence stood tall today and for once the offence didn’t self-destruct with turnovers and penalties.

Edit: Am I wrong, or do we finally get our last bye after next week’s game against OTT?

1 Like

2nd to last week of the season.
In between Elks and Cats game.

2 Likes