ALLEN and LIVINGSTON CFL players of the month.

congrats to them. :smiley: and all others.I got this from the ARGO web site and I checking now for the others. :wink: :smiley:

ALLEN....offensive player..... :smiley:

LIVINGSTON.........special teams........ :smiley:

Also..... CONGRATS.... to..................

RYAN PHILLIPS............D.B............B.C. :smiley: .........defensive player :smiley:

and

TYRONE WILLIAMS......D. LINE..........B.C. :smiley:............line man.......... :smiley:

Good stuff for sure.

Hey, hellothere, I just saw your post on CANOE about the tv numbers for Labour Day. Good post, you kept is short which is good for the CANOE site since that site is a general forum, it doesn't attract a lot of CFL fans, it's more hockey and those guys don't want to read your long posts. I don't mind them and you have every right to post these numbers. I know I called you an idiot there; what I was trying to show the other posters is that I would agree with them on the surface but I have noticed that they will talk some CFL stuff if you keep it simple and short and talk about the games. These guys, not all but most, are the type I might classify as "if it is a Canadian only pro league that is not major, then it is not worth following" and don't have the brain power or confidence to talk and discuss CFL football - so go gently with them. Don't hurt their fragile egos too much, I guess that's what I am saying, and we all know about fragile egos out there with dumb ass Canadians who think that it is uncool to talk CFL football. I try and be gentle with these morons, they can learn but they are a tad slow.

Sound ok?

Forgot to say I apologize calling you an idiot, just trying to sort of get in good, if you will, with those guys and slowly get them talking CFL.

Excellent.........and thank you SO much for clearing that up......sorry, to blow up at you, as well. I was kind of surprized.

They don't like long posts.? Sorry, but these people don't seem to be all that smart.And they have been given me a hard time since day one.

You have always been cool. I will take your great advise.Sorry again, and thanks. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

BOBKNOWS and OTIS seem to be the worst ones there.

Yes, I agree about those 2 but especially that OTIS, interesting character but man, does he have some sort of a inflated ego that is unreal.

Agreed