All you Haters - Go Riders

Come on, even the commentators on TSN said that the RIders were 'Lucky' to get a win in that Esks game. The win against BC was no different.

Riders suck! When they win it's all luck!

you don't win 5 straight by luck. Come on its the Riders, when have we ever been lucky?? Oh ya never. If we were lucky we would have a lot more cups then 2.

And redwhite, I have also noticed the influx of Rider fans to the site. I have also noticed fewer stamp fans. Its just the nature of the beast, you can't really blame them. The regulars will always be here, and the rest will migrate, depending on how their team is doing.

........nah, the fan ratio has stayed pretty much the same.......I see Eva got his/her mad computing skills dusted off and came back from some yapping, hopefully (s)he'll go back to studying again for school.....

Didnt the riders win 4 or 5 straight at the end of the season last year only to lose their final playoff game?

Oh ya they blamed that on someone else again didnt they?

I don't see what the problem is between the Riders and Stamps fans here. It's not like we are going to be competing in the West Final or anything. Both of our teams will make the playoffs in separate divisions, so we should save the trash for the Grey Cup if we make it, no?

That is right ro1313.
Same results every year for the riders.
They can't win the big game.
Until then,they don't get respect from moi.
GO ARGOS GO!!!!

Jee saskargo, you look so much hotter when you say GO RIDERS GO instead.

NEWS FLASH SASKARGO --> noboy cares about what you have to say, nobody likes any toronto team that lives outside TO. You look like a fool cheering for any team in Toronto.

We all know that there probably are calls that go against the other teams, but seeing as we're Rider fans, we choose to ignore those calls. Or at least I do, I really can't speak for more than maybe 3 other Rider fans that I've discussed this with at length.

Typically, everyone but the eventual champion loses their final playoff game. I believe that Hamilton, Montreal, Edmonton and BC all lost their final playoff games last year as well. Funny how that works hey?????

Monk
You are right about losing the final game but the difference is that this year the fans of Montreal, Hamilton, Edmonton and BC have not gone on Adnausium after every win about how they are going to win the cup

I really wish most of us (and I use the term very very loosely) would just shut up about the Riders winning the cup. I love the Riders, and will cheer for them until I die, but man........ for one, it's a game........ for another, most people think you shouldn't be cocky until you can back it up. We've backed it up twice. And the one I was alive for came when we got hot in the playoffs after a 9-9 season.

I think we're playing pretty alright right now, and we do have a legitimate shot, but unless our receivers learn how to catch the ball, I'm still not totally convinced we're "unstoppable".

Hopefully through my somewhat limited posts on this site, I've shown myself to be one of the lesser-nauseating (sp?) Rider fans that makes the occasional comment.

Talk about “looking”(sounding) like a fool… :shock:

I think its exagerated heavily how much Rider fans say they are gonna win the cup. Yes it happens, and yes it happens more then other teams fans do it. But other fans do it, and nobody jumps all over them when they post. BUt I have been through this, and nobody believes me, so I'ma shut up.

Oh and for the record, The riders DO have a good chance to win the grey cup, but that chance is just as good as the other 6 playoff teams. 1 in 6 is pretty damn good if you ask me.

Monkey--no argument from me, pal. But you can't control what your fellow brethren say and you can't control the chest thumping. Your team is for real and they're hot. From all the legit football fans on this board I'd say that your ball club's the team to beat right now...easy fella, I said "right now"...

Five weeks left...I still contend that the Esks are going to challenge for the mug...but at this rate they'd be lucky to host a playoff game.

Yes it happens with all fans but lets be honest for a second, who here does not after a rider win think to themselves "OH MAN HERE COMES THE CUP FLOOD" or after a lose "Here comes the blame the refs posts" Im sure we all do. Its great that Sask has such good fans but after a while it gets real old.
Actually I've been here since last season and it was old then

Monkey you are right!

Oh I agree ro, that it does get old, I just think you have a bias against the Riders, so it pisses you off more. If everyone ignores these posters, other then Turkey of course, Then maybe it will go away. I doubt it, but at least you don't have to read it.

I could not post a better reply then this one good on ya!

Could not get a better definition of fool then that!

Agree r01313, Cup floods and Ref bashing…

I will give credit to Billysoup, jm02, roughyfan for trying to talk the others into some sense though.