All Time Ticats draft....

Darren Flutie, Slotback

Ok one more, and I'll give it a break :smiley: my selection for all time best running back for the Cats.... Jimmy Edwards, RB.

You took my man. I won’t play. Nyah!

Hey… second thoughts. What position did you select him at? If you choose DB then I’ll choose him at Receiver… or vice versa.

cheater only one pick per round.

i’ll accept Montford and Flutie as your picks in the first and second round but Jimmie cant be picked until after 12 midnight tonight, and I’m going to take him lol

I think i’ll run a spread sheet for the everyone playing and we’ll post each team

my second pick Tony Gabriel

Joe Montford :cowboy:

He’s taken several posts up above… but Grover Covington is still available.

Tom Clements!

That’s so cruel.

Grover Covington!

...and Garney at DB.

somebody needs to protect the QB my second pick is Dave Hack

I've got Al Brenner in my secondary. Interceptions and blocked punts are a comin' my way.

no sir Grover is mine. picked already hahaha

for my third round pick..

LB Markeith Monster Knowlton :rockin:

My 3rd pick gives me a shut down secondary- David Shaw. Next round it's time to beef up the rest of the defence.

Hey.... to help us, why don't we each list our team as we go.

I have:
Henley at receiver
David Shaw at DB
Al Brenner at DB

doing that now sir. :smiley:

Yeah, I got a little overzealous there. Actually my first pick was Zambiasi, 2nd Montford. I will forgo grudgingly Flutie and Jimmy Edwards.

Ryan let us know when the 3rd round starts, thanks.

Mike Philbrick!

already started so you may pick any time. 4th round starts at 1201am

I've been busy this week since my 1rst rd pick of #68 King Kong Mosca and haven't had time to pick my guys for round #2 and #3 So I'm trading future considerations to Ryan and the rights to Henry Burris and Chris Williams :wink: for 2 picks in this round as well as my pick for round #4 so I can catch up to everybody else in this draft :smiley:

so without further adieu here are my 3 next picks for my draft.

#9-Archie Amerson-sb/rb/kr
#16-Howard Fields-db
#25-Terry Evanshen-wr