All Time Ticats draft....

Here's a fun little game. Everyone pick a player, for each position, one at a time and can be from any era and any amount of time spent being a Cat. Only rule, you cannot pick someone that already has been chosen. This is a draft.

I'd also like to add that you don't have to follow positions (if I pick qb first next person can pick a rb or dt or whatever they want.

With the first overall pick in the 2015 all time Ticats draft, ryan3434 selects
QB Danny MacManus..

______ is on the clock

Earl Winfield!

Good choice, we will probably have to set a time when the first round ends and we move onto second round. Any suggestions?

9 selections in each round maybe?

OK
Bummer guy here.
It is not really a draft if you are selecting Non Canadians.
You just want an All Time favorite list. I was buying in when I thought we could nominate the best draft choices the Cats have made all time. Maybe another off season thread for this.
Sorry, just a bummer guy this am LOL.

Rocky DiPietro!

Mike Walker

i'm thinking we close the rounds at midnight next round starts at 12:01am?

Fun game. Ben Zambiasi, linebacker.

S / LB and ST, #42 Rob Hitchcock

11 Years,
484 Tackles
& a Grey Cup.
(Bonus for being Canadian)

bah was hoping to get him in the 3rd round haha

Garney Henley!

With the 8th pick in the All Time Ti-cats draft , we select THE MAYOR of Tiger-town , the KING of KINGS in Hammer-town......
The one the only...............#68........Angelo Mosca :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: 4 thumbs up for his 4 Grey Cups as a Tiger-Cat in his legendary career :rockin: :smiley: :rockin: :smiley:

2 hours remaining in the first round of the draft get your picks in!!

Round 2

I will pick DE Grover Covington.

I'll go with John Barrow. Tough as nails and near impossible to beat.

I will go with Joe Montford, DE. The Beast.

OZZY OZZY OZZY!!! ok ok no kickers get drafted lol. I pick Tony Champion

In a sense, wouldn't be poetic for this draft to consist entirely of D linemen? :smiley:

qb chuck ealey