All-Time Ticats Draft Supplementary Draft Thread

Sorry but I don't want Faloney - I'm quite happy with my QB(s).

I think that by tomorrow we may need to play Displaced Cats Fan's players here. Available midnight Christmas morning if he doesn't come back online? Can somebody check the question marks--- I took this off someone's else's list. I'm really sick today and can hardly keep my head up.

Rocky DiPietro - SB;
Garney Henley - DB;
Grover Covington - DE;
Mike Philbrick - DT;
Marwan Hage – C?????
Tony Champion – WR??????
Mike Morreale - SB; and
Tim Cheatwood - DE.
Mike Walker – DT?????
Less Browne?????

Once we go through another round of selecting "free-agents", I suspect that these supplementary teams will be frozen and we will draft players from our own original squads onto them to come up with the final supplemental roster.... make sense?

Of the above:
Ryan thinks he has Grover Covington
I already have a 1/2 share in Henley :slight_smile:
Bobo claims Mike Walker and Tony Champion

Assuming that these are correct…

That leaves:

SB - Rocky DiPietro
SB - Mike Morreale
DE - Grover Covington
DE - Tim Cheatwood
DT - Mike Philbrick
C - Marwan Hage
DB - Less Browne

Would somebody else check this list to confirm that I mad no mistakes.

Mark, I know you are not well but …I think we should just use the supplemental players to round out our original roster not form another team here.

Could we please have Christmas day off? Too much to do.

Merry Christmas to all of you & please ask Santa to bring me Rocky DiPietro. :wink:

Grover is definitely mine. Second overall pick I made to be factual

Oh I could use a Less Brown though

As best as I can tell here is how it looks officially as to who and who are not available from Mark’s list and who has been drafted and by whom…by the way I hope you’re feeling better Mark , sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Take care my friend and get well soon.

Available as Supplemental Picks

SB-Rocky DiPietro
SB-Mike Morreale
DT-Mike Philbrick
DE-Tim Cheatwood

NOT Available , already been drafted

DE-Grover Covington…drafted by Ryan
C- Marwan Hage…drafted by Breeze
DB-Less Browne…drafted by Breeze

Yes, sorry to read that you are not well. Hope you are feeling better & are well enough to enjoy Christmas Dinner. Meanwhile here is an old fashioned family remedy handed down through the ages :lol:

1 part honey; 1 part lemon juice; 1 part whisky. Mix together, adjust for taste (i.e. add more whisky :lol: ) & warm in microwave. "Sip" as required. If you do that I can guarantee you will have no pain on Xmas day. :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the rremedy, Delta. Too much driving to do that day, I’m afraid. I’ll have to stick with the old “sleep remedy” today. Sigh…

As for the 2 teams idea, what I was driving at - and at least one other of us agreed with - was that our “original teams” were selected in the heat of battle. Because I couldn’t select certain players due to others having them, I constructed my team in a different way.

My “original team” is the one that I’m really proud of. The players there were selected not just as individuals but because - in my limited and dim way - I’ve tried to pick players that I think would complement each other.

The “supplemental team” is just candy for me. I get to add a few players who are now available. If I had them at first, I would have selected my team differently. Does that make sense?

Hi Mark: Maybe I'm being dense but I thought the players in the supplemental draft were added to our original picks on the main thread. Anyway my brain hurts now so I'll wish you a Merry Xmas & a very good 2016.

NEXT ROUND

Too sick for much intro but I'm completing a fearsome defensive squad by adding Mike Philbrick. Full roster tomorrow.
Sorry Bobo, but I think this defensive squad is the equal of your offence... in spades.

My pick on the supplemental draft is Rocky DePietro, SB. Full list on other thread.

[Here's my updated list.)

Offense
WR - Steve Stapler
WR - Garney Henley
WR/TE - Tommy Joe Coffey*
SB/RB - Rufus Crawford*
FB - Bobby Kuntz*
QB - Joe Zuger
T - Vince Mazza*
G/T - Bill Danychuk
C - Gene Cepatelli

Defense
DE - Joe Montford
DE - Vince Mazza*
DT - Mitchell Price
DT - Mike Philbrick
LB - ahem.... Michael O'Shea
MLB - Bobby Kuntz*
LB - Frank Robinson
DB - Al Brenner
DB - David Shaw
S - Garney Henley
CB - Lewis Porter

Special Teams
P - Joe Zuger*
K - Tommy Joe Coffey*
PR - Rufus Crawford*
KR - Lewis Porter

Broadcast Team
Colour Commentator - Vince Mazza*
[/quote]

Just Bring it !!! Team Bobo will CRUSH your team Mark any day of the week…We might even “Waffle Em” :rockin: :cowboy: :rockin:
You know what Mark ? I think I’ll even strengthen my offensive unit further by adding Mike Morreale to the squad for my supplemental pick today. In fact my Offensive juggernaut of a team is so powerful that he can’t even crack the starting line-up and will have to settle for a backup role on the Bobo-Cats. :smiley:
My updated roster will be posted on the main thread. I hope yer feeling a bit better today by the way Buddy, that’s a nasty Flu bug that is making the rounds.

Just realized that there’s a lot more guys who were free agents. I think that this list is good but there may have been a few taken. May I suggest that we just use these guys to complete our teams and not switch out current players or we will NEVER be done.

Riley, Tiggle, , Sheppard, Bass, , Cobourne, Sinkfield, Steinhauer, Sutherin, Coulter, Breaulx, Allen, Dunnigan, Hage, Gorrell, Coulter, Waszchuk, Winfield, Zambiasi, Clements, Flutie, Edwards, Bastaja, Allemang, Claridge, Calvillo

I'll make my choice from the supplementary list because I still need a receiver or two, I've spent all my time on Defence.
Since he's available now--- it's gotta' be Winfield.

Lots of other great players here too to fill out remaining spots!

This looks like someone’s team? Those are some seriously good players. I really do need Tiggle or Zambiasi on my team . Leaning towards Tiggle since I kind of need a MLB, and Bens listed size at 206 makes me think he didn’t play much in the middle.

These are players from various tag end early posts and about 4 or 5 from Habcat.

For my supplementary pick today I take Darren Flutie.

So Tiggle yesterday and today i'll pick Steinhauer at Safety position.