In respect to the Topic on the 1989 Grey Cup which I agree is the best game ever. I have compiled a list of my best and worst Grey Cup experiences. Here are some best and worst at Grey Cup games that I have attended.
-Best Game - 1989 Toronto - First in Sky Dome, best game period.
-[b]Worst Game /b - 1986 Vancouver - no atmosphere, lousy crowd, no parties, Eskimos didn't show up.
- 1995 Regina - only non Canadian winner, nuff said
- Best Half Time Show - 1997 Edmonton - Trooper - no contest
- Worst Half Time Show - 2005 Vancouver - Black Eyed Peas - black eye for organizers - also no contest
- Best Party - 1988 Ottawa - great time, well planned with Party Zone
- Worst Party - 1986 Vancouver - city pretty much missed the event.
First Grey Cup - 1975 Calgary - coldest as well, streaker
- Last Grey Cup - 2012 Toronto - just okay
- Next Grey Cup - 2013 Regina - expecting big things
- Best over-all experience - Edmonton 1997
- Worst over-all experience - Vancouver 1986