All star game

skillz compitions would have to include 'damon allens QB challenge'

Youd for sure include some sort of accuracy passing,
and longest throw.

Be good to have a short 40yd speed competion.
(each team gets to enter 2 players)

Not sure what you could do for a strongman competition without insuring someone doesnt hurt themselves.

It would ne nice to involve retired greats from the past.

Speaking of talent drills. Will Damon Allen have his Quarterback challenge again?

That was fun to watch, and to see Joseph win the strongest arm contest bombing an 82 yard pass.

Didnt Bishop win that?

Agree 100%, in fact I seem to recall a flag game with both leagues in the past ?

damon is having another QB challenge this year.

http://www.quarterbackchallenge.ca/about.shtml

bishop was not involved in either of the 2 previous QB challenges.

you could do a bench press for strongest man. 215 pounds, who ever does the most. it would be a blast. i would love to see it.

booooooring

I really can't think of any skills competition that would be exciting to see in football. There isn't anything like the home run derby or slam dunk contest.

I mean look at the stands during the 3 point shooting competition at the all star break it is dead compared to the slam dunk.

Come up with an interesting skills competition an then maybe....

I would love it but i like All Star games lol.
But i dont think its a good idea too many problems

Agree 100%, in fact I seem to recall a flag game with both leagues in the past ?
yep, I have some vague recollections of an NFL/CFL flag football game about 15-20 yrs ago. I think Athletes in Action was involved with a christian-focused pros, or some such...

Exactly.

Id hate to see my teams star get injured in a meaningless game.

I like the idea of the summer AS game if there has to be one at all, but it has to be promoted properly and get as much fanfair as possible. Otherwise, it will just be a boring and forgetable. So any extra events that can keep the media interested and put fans in the seats is worthwhile.