All signs point to a Grey Cup win for the Cats..

I know it sounds a little crazy, but there are signs everywhere....

It's the 10 year anniversary of the 1999 GC win which was the last time the Cats won the cup.
The last time we had a 1000-yd receiver, a 1000-yd rusher and a 100-tackle guy in the same season was 1999 we have that this year.

Guess which team won the World Series in 1999?? The New York Yankees. They won this year.

I tell you, it's written in the Stars. :wink:

Team has that mid-late 80s vibe....weathering the losses and negativity and getting hot at the time it matters most.

Not gonna happen.

Every since the loss to the Al's a few weeks ago, I have been thinking we have a great shot at the Grey Cup.

And... If we don't win it this year, our perfect streak of winning the Cup at least once every decade will come to an end.

I'll go along with that, my Yankees won the world series, the Tiger-Cats win the Grey Cup? Yep sounds like a fine way to bring the year to a close...... EAT 'EM RAW!

I feel exactly the same way :wink:

We didn't win in 1909 either. This just continues our tradition of winning every decade except the 00s.

Ok ok... the kitties won the Dominion Championship in 1908 but there wasn't a Grey Cup then. Eventhough somehow that team made it onto the cup the next year.

Yep I'm thinking its there ... plus I read this on the Stratching Post blog and thought it was a GREAT way to think of it ... we're only 3 wins away from the Grey Cup!!! Or 4 wins away from Grey Cup Champions!!!!!

No it won't. Since there was no year 0 (zero), the first year in any decade is year 1, 2nd year = year 2, etc. The tenth year in a decade is year 10 , as in 2010, so we still have next season in this decade.

Yes there are some weird signs that are on our side - a lot of simililarities to 99. I saw an albino squirrel, last time was 99
The moon is in the Seventh House, Jupiter aligns with Mars.

Slow down people. Lets get in the playoffs before we start claiming a Cup appearance and win :roll:

OK, I shoulda said the league championship instead of saying the Grey Cup. :oops:

Look, just cause you're so used to applying that phrase to your team, it doesn't give you the right to apply it to ours now that the Argos are out! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeeeeehaaaaaaa WOW i got that vibe big time ...

Yeah your smoking hot on that 2 game winning streak.

...in Toronto, thats for sure :smiley:

"Forget mistakes. Forget failure. Forget everything except what you are going to do now and do it. Today is your lucky day."

You don't have to be smoking hot to go the distance ...You need to be playing together as a team and everything else will fall into it's place....At the eastern final dinner table .

Execution & Determination = Emotionally Charged Football Players Don't Mess with Emotions

"Forget mistakes. Forget failure. Forget everything except what you are going to do now and do it. Today is your lucky day."

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones,
you'll start having positive results.

not trying to jump the gun and im cautiously optomistic BUT i will say big mo is on our side from here on out

The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

well melrose im ready for u lets make baby grey cups lol